WNIT vs. High Point

Ah ok. I couldnt remember what you looked like so I thought I was wavign at you.

Hey thanks anyway though.

The women played a great game last night with only 8 players in uniform due to injuries. By the end of the game you could tell they were running out of steam. We need to get the lead and control the pace in Monday’s game against Virginia.

[QUOTE=Gill2003;224919]Ah ok. I couldnt remember what you looked like so I thought I was wavign at you.[/QUOTE]
You didn’t wave at me Gill. :unhappy:

[QUOTE][B]49ers bounce Panthers from WNIT, 72-45[/B]
ENTERPRISE STAFF REPORT

CHARLOTTE – Former 49er Leslie Cook led all scorers with 15 points, but a balanced Charlotte squad rolled to a 72-45 victory Thursday night in the first round of the Women’s NIT.

While Cook went 6-for-10 from the floor, no other High Point University player scored in double figures. Freshman Ashlee Samuels was the next-highest Panther scorer with eight points. Charlotte, meanwhile, got 14 points, 11 rebounds and four blocks from Danielle Burgin, 14 points out of Sabrina Gregory, 13 more from Wendy Stywalt and 12 out of Traci Ray.

The win sent Charlotte (19-12) into a second-round matchup at Virginia. HPU closed its season at 18-12.

“It’s been a great year. We had a lot of firsts with the regular-season championship and our trip to postseason play,” said Panthers coach Tooey Loy. “It has been the best year that we’ve had since moving into Division I. We’re really going to miss our three seniors. Leslie Cook, Katie Ralls and Erica Brockmyer are three incredible student-athletes and people. It will be very tough to replace the quality that we are losing.”

Charlotte opened the game with a 24-7 run. After High Point trimmed the halftime margin to seven points, the 49ers roared to victory with a 27-7 spurt early in the second half.[/QUOTE]

HP, I did wave at you, you were too busy with you BDD’s to wave back :wink:

[QUOTE=Gill2003;225012]HP, I did wave at you, you were too busy with you BDD’s to wave back ;)[/QUOTE]
Their cheerleaders were not overweight. Did you notice the blonde with the LONG legs?

Did “Mr. Cheerleader” shut up the second half?

Nope, In fact, he took a more hardcore approach.