Women: 6-0

Charlotte 60, Michigan 47

I guess this means the women are 6-0 now. Should be a recap available soon, but impressive win tonight.

so how many more wins in a row til we are ranked?

*note - it won’t let you enter a post with only one character

A few weeks untill they’re ranked, probably. Last week, we weren’t even in the “Others recieving votes” list that our men have dwelled in.

[i]Originally posted by SF4Nynah[/i]@Dec 3 2004, 11:23 PM [b] A few weeks untill they're ranked, probably. Last week, we weren't even in the "Others recieving votes" list that our men have dwelled in. [/b]
True, but we also hadn't beaten USC and Michigan when the last poll came out.

We’ll probably get a handful of votes this week.

They didn’t even sniff the top 25 two years ago when they won the CUSA regular season title, they barely snuck into the tourny as a 12 seed. Hopefully they will be getting some votes in the new polls.

[i]Originally posted by Butter49er[/i]@Dec 4 2004, 01:22 PM [b] They didn't even sniff the top 25 two years ago when they won the CUSA regular season title, they barely snuck into the tourny as a 12 seed. Hopefully they will be getting some votes in the new polls. [/b]
Well, their strength of schedule that year was not very good at all, plus we lost a lot of easy non-conference games like Davidson and Fla. International. Going into the NCAA Tourney our RPI was 70-something, even though we were regular season champs.