Womens game against Louisville

It was nice to see some Niner Nation (NN) and some of the greeks come out to the womens game tonight. I realize it was greek night and that added some incentive but it was nice to see the support. More students still need to come out however.

A very exciting game none to less eventhough we couldnt pull out the W. Hopefully more Niner Nation fellas can come out and support a very good womans squad.

Next game is against CINCINATTI on Sunday at 2:00! Since there is no more football (pro bowl is a joke) you guys have no excuses not to come.

Hope to see you all on Sunday.

why did we foul on that layup with 3 seconds left!!! :wacko:

[i]Originally posted by moss2k[/i]@Feb 11 2005, 10:11 PM [b]why did we foul on that layup with 3 seconds left?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!! :wacko:[/b]
People would have jumped off of buildings if we did that in a mens game at home. A touch foul at that....tough break.

Where are the pictures of those hotties from halftime Moss?

Working on them right now… B)

[i]Originally posted by CMack124+Feb 11 2005, 09:17 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (CMack124 @ Feb 11 2005, 09:17 PM)
People would have jumped off of buildings if we did that in a mens game at home. A touch foul at that....tough break. [/b] :mellow:

Some of these pic’s are tooooo hot, I may have to save them in my personal collection :lol:

Sabrina Gregory is off limits.

It did get a little hot in that building :wub:

I’m surprised they came out…I thought matlock or wheel of fortune would be on at 7…Best part of the night, in the “over 60 game” one of the ladies yells “ZONE RUN A ZONE D,” the other players looked at her like “you have to go pee?”

Pictures of Sabrina will not be posted :wub:

Also, it’s not letting me upload any pictures right now anyways :frowning:

Yeah, that was a great game. One of the best all year. It’s hard that we had to lose it because of that mistake at the end, but it happens. We couldn’t rebound AT ALL. I think Louisville grabbed 5 straight defensive rebounds at the start of OT. We outplayed them, I think, just didn’t outrebound.

We didn’t win because of that stupid foul at the end of regulation.
We lost because Sabrina wasn’t out there at the start of OT.

[i]Originally posted by NinerLoudNProud[/i]@Feb 11 2005, 10:59 PM [b] We didn't win because of that stupid foul at the end of regulation. We lost because Sabrina wasn't out there at the start of OT. [/b]
Word :blink:
[i]Originally posted by NinerLoudNProud[/i]@Feb 11 2005, 09:59 PM [b] We didn't win because of that stupid foul at the end of regulation. We lost because Sabrina wasn't out there at the start of OT. [/b]
Yeah, unfortunately, that play will be blamed for the loss instead of every other factor. By the way, why was Louisville even taking that shot? I mean, you're down 3, you don't take 2 and hope you can get the foul.

Unfortunate foul to end regulation. Need to take care of Cincy on Sunday!

[i]Originally posted by UpState49er[/i]@Feb 11 2005, 10:06 PM [b] Unfortunate foul to end regulation. Need to take care of Cincy on Sunday! [/b]
I think we will pull it out. They're 7-16 overall and 2-8 in conference. Looks like the men and the women will close out the Cincy series with wins.

I was following the game on gametracker…sorry you guys (gals) lost. Can’t wait to see ya next year. Temple, GWU, Richmond,Xavier and UMass should be the class of the league next year aong with Charlotte. Note: The UMass Minutewoman held Dayon to 30-points at Dayton last nite. The last time they held a team to that few point was in 1975 againt UConn…I hear the huskies have improved a bit since then.