Workpeh Kofa - 2014 WR - verbal to Charlotte

6ft WR out of Independence, 3 star according to ESPN and Rivals.

Rivals - 3 star

Scout - not rated

ESPN - 3 star

247 - not rated

HUGE GET

I LOVE THESE KIDS.

I love the way our staff is putting a wall around the city limits.

A mention on Kofa in the Gold Mine as well. Says Lā€™ville, App and Toledo offered. Itā€™s great to see us winning these recruiting battles.

Big Pickup! Welcome Kofa!

Probably helps to have another Big I alum in same position on the roster.

5.01 40-yard dash? Yikes.

ā€¦I ran a faster 40 at the student combineā€¦

Have you guys ever heard of the concept of a possession receiver?

I canā€™t believe we are questioning a 3 star kid right now, Iā€™m sure if heā€™s reading this he feels welcome.

[quote=ā€œImfromClayton, post:9, topic:27997ā€]Have you guys ever heard of the concept of a possession receiver?

I canā€™t believe we are questioning a 3 star kid right now, Iā€™m sure if heā€™s reading this he feels welcome.[/quote]yeah not to mention we have no idea how that was timed or the conditions it was timed in.

Iā€™m excited to have him.

0 days.

Thatā€™s how long it took for our fans to criticize our newest commitment.

I was just saying. Could have just been a fluke. I apologize for hurting peopleā€™s feelings.

A pipeline from Indy would be nice.

3 Star, Chose us over Louisville and App State?!! What is there to complain about??

Welcome to the #StateOfCharlotte Workpeh!!!

Welcome to Charlotte

I put very little into those combine as half the time they are wrong.

Huge pick up for us and Iā€™m glad he wants to be a Niner and is a hometown kid.

Yall are so exclusiveā€¦

As a B[size=3]I[/size][size=2]G[/size] alum myself, welcome to Niner Nation!

three star. that is good for us at this point. he had an offer from louisville. we have speed at wr. we can use a dude like this.

[quote=ā€œImfromClayton, post:9, topic:27997ā€]Have you guys ever heard of the concept of a possession receiver?

I canā€™t believe we are questioning a 3 star kid right now, Iā€™m sure if heā€™s reading this he feels welcome.[/quote]

Oh I wasnā€™t questioning him by any means. I was just surprised at the time a bit. Iā€™m really excited to see this guy in action. Welcome aboard Workpeh!

Iā€™m no expert, but Iā€™m going to go ahead and call Duke our Steve Smith and Kofa our Muhsin Muhammad. Even though theyā€™re both wide receivers, they play different roles. Thatā€™s my $0.02.

Welcome to Charlotte, Workpeh! Now how do you pronounce your name?!

Watch his video and see if you think he really runs a 5.01ā€¦I watched him run an 11.3 100 meter and beat so called true track guys this year. Kid is very good and he will be a great addition to UNCC. Great hands, and can block, so big pick up.