Worst Loss In Charlotte 49ers History?

Todays loss to CSF today was the worst since I’ve been here (2006). Considering how bad they are and have been and how hyped this team was preseason. Not to mention the timing of the loss we have now lost 6 in a row and are off to the worst start in program history. The loss also made us finish in last place in the tournament, 0-3. But is it the worst all time? Worst in the Bobby Lutz era?

Not the worst loss for our program or the worst start.

Also, not the worst loss for Bobby Lutz.

But it is all bad.

[QUOTE=Powerbait;366206]Not the worst loss for our program or the worst start.

Also, not the worst loss for Bobby Lutz.

But it is all bad.[/QUOTE]

What is? I honestly don’t know.

http://www.eckerd.edu/

I was around for that one also and I can not say that I feel much different right now.

[QUOTE=TheShowDawg;366211]I was around for that one also and I can not say that I feel much different right now.[/QUOTE]

How you haven’t drank yourself to death, I don’t know.

What was the score against the Eckerd and when was this?

For me, I think Mississippi State was the most embarrassing, worse lost since i became a Charlotte Fan

[QUOTE=Powerbait;366212]How you haven’t drank yourself to death, I don’t know.[/QUOTE]

The same reason I get my wife to hook my nipples up to the truck battery. Its just my lifestyle I guess.

[QUOTE=TheShowDawg;366227]The same reason I get my wife to hook my nipples up to the truck battery. Its just my lifestyle I guess.[/QUOTE]

I think I’ll drink enough for the both of us tonight.

November 28, 1984 - Eckerd @ UNCC

FINAL SCORE
Eckerd - 64
UNCC - 61

This was the ULTIMATE low point.

Scary thing is “present day Niner hoops” is feeling too similar to that era.

No our worst loss could arguably be last season’s loss to a 7-24 Monmouth team on a neutral site.

It was rewarded with a contract extension.

[QUOTE=Charlotte2002;366231]No our worst loss could arguably be last season’s loss to a 7-24 Monmouth team on a neutral site.

It was rewarded with a contract extension.[/QUOTE]

How bad was Hofsta last year also?

It can’t get worse than Wisselball. It may be as bad but I unfortunately remember 5-23 and it can’t be worse. Bobby’s gotta be feeling some serious heat right now!!!

[QUOTE=wayton5646;366204]Todays loss to CSF today was the worst since I’ve been here (2006). Considering how bad they are and have been and how hyped this team was preseason. Not to mention the timing of the loss we have now lost 6 in a row and are off to the worst start in program history. The loss also made us finish in last place in the tournament, 0-3. But is it the worst all time? Worst in the Bobby Lutz era?[/QUOTE]

Monmouth?

It can't get worse than Wisselball. It may be as bad but I unfortunately remember 5-23 and it can't be worse. Bobby's gotta be feeling some serious heat right now!!!

If he starts using flash cards we are in trouble:)

remember the way Wissell messed up Melvin Johnson old 00?

[URL]http://www.eckerd.edu/[/URL]

I think this team could lose to CVS.

[QUOTE=Mullins Maniac;366291]I think this team could lose to CVS.[/QUOTE]

hahahhhha.

[QUOTE=dk49er;366278]If he starts using flash cards we are in trouble:)

remember the way Wissell messed up Melvin Johnson old 00?[/QUOTE]

Oh man…PLEASE don’t remind me of the FLASH CARDS!!! Everybody remembers how that fiasco turned out. CVS, Eckerd, Walgreens, Sam’s Club, Walmart…it wouldn’t have mattered WHO played them that year. How bad is it to be one of the teams that LOST to us that year. I just hope that we rebound this year (literally and figuratively) and make it a respectable season.

Monmouth?
Yep. They only beat 2 other teams sub 300 rpi last year: Farleigh-dickinson (281) and Wich. St (199) who was getting used to their new coach. Of course, their style of play is what always kills us. But they were really really bad.

Wasn’t Eckard an exhibition? Not sure that one should count.

north texas was pretty bad