Would you trade, part II

Since the question was earlier asked about athletic success I’ll ask this one.

Assuming Charlotte gets a football team, would you…

1. Keep Norm the Niner as the mascot.
  2. Select a “fierce” mascot and have it kept on campus and shown at the stadium on Saturdays.
  3. Get Norm the Niner a donkey to pull along the sidelines.

Background: LSU’s mascot, Mike V, died earlier in the year. They released his replacement out into his new digs yesterday for a visit.

[SIZE=1][B]Roscoe the tiger gets attention from fans at his first day in Mike the Tiger’s outdoor habitat at LSU.
Roscoe is expected to become Mike VI. [I]Baton Rouge Advocate staff photo by Steve Kashishian[/I][/SIZE][/B]

Video: [URL=http://www.wafb.com/global/video/popup/pop_player.asp?ClipID1=1717143&h1=Welcome%20Mike%20VI&vt1=v&at1=News&d1=140167&LaunchPageAdTag=News&activePane=info&playerVersion=1&hostPageUrl=http%3A//www.wafb.com/Global/story.asp%3FS%3D7015876&rnd=31136359][B]Welcome Mike VI[/B][/URL], WAFB-TV, Baton Rouge

I would get Norm a donkey, but a fierce donkey with sharp and pointy teeth.

going donkey all the way.

The cheerleaders could do donkey kicks when we score touchdowns, Jcl and HP would have reserved seats behind the cheerleaders.

going donkey all the way. [IMG]http://www.sacramentowalkingsticks.org/images/logos/miner-donkey-small.gif[/IMG]

The cheerleaders could get donkey punched when we score touchdowns, Jcl and HP would have reserved seats behind the cheerleaders.

fixed

[QUOTE=CharSFNiners;256383]fixed[/QUOTE]
Damn, someone beat me to it. :mask:

[QUOTE=ninerID;256381]going donkey all the way.
[/QUOTE]
So much could be said here but the moderators would quickly delete this thread.

So much could be said here but the moderators would quickly delete this thread.

don’t worry… it has already begun.

we have to go with the donkey. and one of the cheerleaders could ride the donkey.

Bob (Huggins) the Burro
Duncan the Donkey (Dunk for basketball)
Marty (Iti) the Mule

[QUOTE=HP49er;256414]Bob (Huggins) the Burro
Duncan the Donkey (Dunk for basketball)
Marty (Iti) the Mule[/QUOTE]
LOL :thumbsup:

I can’t believe more of you don’t want a jackass on the sidelines with Norm.

norm at least needs a facelift. His outfit is clumsy looking. He needs to look like an angry mean gold miner.

norm at least needs a facelift. His outfit is clumsy looking. He needs to look like an angry mean gold miner.

Some blood on the pick axe?

Here is a costume that the students could fight over each week to see who gets to be Norm’s a$$ for the day…

In order to make Norm more vicious we could make Norm into one of those mutant, radioactive miners from The Hills Have Eyes.

If we go sans donkey.

Norm needs to have the look of a miner that is willing to kill you for a claim. He needs to look as if he just woke up in a brothel after downing 37 shots of Whiskey and blowing all of his prospecting proceeds on 3 whores the night before.

He needs to look like he came from Deadwood.

Totally agree with the donkey, animal mascots are a must for college football, plus we don’t need some mutant war-donkey, a donkey in itself is known for being stubborn and damn near impossible to move, just like a good defense, its all coming together…

These photos I found don’t do it justice, but Army had a mule mascot at the Wake Forest game Saturday. He is a must should we get a football team, unless we get one of the living variety!

I like.

The prospect of a Tarheel player falling face first into donkey **** is too appealing to pass up however.

Why not give Norm a pet owl? It will be a symbol of our original football team and it’d be a lot less stinkier than a donkey. Plus, owls are scarier than donkeys.