WOW - - 59! (And it ain't a golf score...)

Umm… this is undoubtedly the lowest score I have ever heard about… UGhhh!

http://www.charlotte.com/breaking_news/story/219578.html

[QUOTE=jdm49er;251464]Umm… this is undoubtedly the lowest score I have ever heard about… UGhhh!

http://www.charlotte.com/breaking_news/story/219578.html[/QUOTE]

Makes me feel good that I only ate at the waffle house twice in my 4 years living in Charlotte.

It makes me glad I’ve never eaten at one.

Go order a roach beef sandwich.

[QUOTE=kevinharbin;251474]It makes me glad I’ve never eaten at one.[/QUOTE]
I’ve eaten at one before, but not often. The food is good (albeit not good FOR YOU) and this one’s sanitation score was mid-90’s.

A 59? Jeebus. I’ve been in what I thought were some pretty disgusting restaurants, and they had scores in the 90’s. I’m guessing we don’t know the half of what was going down in that Wa-Ho.

Go order a roach beef sandwich.

lol, that’s pretty good.

[QUOTE=NinerATL2CHA;251475]Go order a roach beef sandwich.[/QUOTE]

Nice!! Very Nice!

How about an order of “Scattered, Smothered, and Covered”?.. :scared:

I’m glad I grew out of my “Waffle House is great late at night after drinking” phase many years ago. I definitely did my tour of duty there while in college but those places are absolutely disgusting. I’m surprised most are able to stay in business so I’m not shocked that particular one (I’ve eaten there just once) got shut down. Nasty grill, nasty cooking utensils, nasty floors, nasty tables, nasty waitresses and mostly nasty customers. I can’t even imagine how much bacteria is spread across your table when it’s wiped down with a rag that has been used all night.

Unfortunately, back when I was in college, Waffle House was pretty much the only option for post-2am food. Lot of other options out there now with most being far cleaner.

Is the Knife and Fork still open near independence and Sharon Amity?

[QUOTE=MeinShaft;251652]Is the Knife and Fork still open near independence and Sharon Amity?[/QUOTE]

I think they closed that down years ago. At least 3.

I’ve actually eaten at this Waffle House probably 5 or 6 times, the last time being within the last year. DISGUSTING!

I've actually eaten at this Waffle House probably 5 or 6 times, the last time being within the last year. DISGUSTING!
Gross! Maybe you should go to the doctor for a check up to make sure you haven't contracted anything. Or perhaps you can go be purified at IHOP.

[QUOTE=MeinShaft;251652]Is the Knife and Fork still open near independence and Sharon Amity?[/QUOTE]

When I was in school that was the place to see strippers after they were done dancing.

You ever notice that all of the waitresses at the “Awful House” are on house arest?

Y’all act like eating roaches is a bad thing.

There go some more tarhole fans to the unemployment line.

got dayum!!!