www.FIRELUTZ.com

Coming soon…courtesy of Pino Pipes, Jr.

You’re kidding, right???

Nice first post.

I’m as serious as a high diver…who’s with me??? Also coming soon…the following URLs:

www.swisscheese.com/brendanplavichdefense

www.thirdteamcusa.com/curtiswithers

www.deportation.com/martiniti

You jump on this board and your first 2 posts are this garbage. Where the hell have you been. You’re a joke!!!

I’m not saying anything that the rest of the crowd isn’t thinking:

Lutz is a bad coach
Withers only shows up when he wants to
Plavich can’t play defense
Iti is garbage

Anything there that’s inaccurate?

I agree with you that Iti sucks and Plav is a liability on D. Everyone knows that.

I just want to know why you all of a sudden jump on this board after a loss and bash the team???

mr. bojangles, you must be new, b/c pipes was on the old board calling for lutz’s head after every debacle.

I’m talking about THIS board. It’s kind of funny people are coming out of the wood work on here bashing the team after their first loss.

I am disapointed just like everyone else, but some people on here are going overboard.

Every year Lutz’s head is called on these boards. I will never forget some of the stuff I read after the loss to Texas Tech last year. Tonight’s tough to take but it’s not the end of the world. We will learn and get better. I do laugh at those who are blaming Plavich for this loss. I was tough on him last year and I was actually impressed with him tonight. He was guarding someone much taller then him. He can’t be expected to do it all. His shot selection was good tonight.

I’ll say that this season will make or break your fire lutz case.

I’d say it’s the next few seasons. He’s got the players he wants, the system he wants, he should be able to at least get us to a S16 this year or next. If he can’t, he may never be able to (outside of a fluke).

[i]Originally posted by finalfourtyniners[/i]@Nov 22 2004, 11:20 PM [b] I'll say that this season will make or break your fire lutz case. [/b]
No it won't. Because if we fire Lutz who are we going to get to come here?

Anyone worth a crap will use us as a stepping stone to a bigger school.

Lutz is a solid coach and is good for our program. And the cruel fact is no big name coach is going to come here. It’s not a pleasant fact, but it’s a fact none the less.

Hey you need to back up on BP…my man played D tonight. Pick apart what you want but don’t look at his effort on D as the problem.

[i]Originally posted by JKniner[/i]@Nov 22 2004, 11:34 PM [b] Hey you need to back up on BP...my man played D tonight. Pick apart what you want but don't look at his effort on D as the problem. [/b]
Come on! I am impressed with the weight loss and improved quickness but they made it no secret that they were isolating their guards on Plav everytime down the floor. Those guys were just too quick for him to handle. I think we should have gone to Goldwire with Baldwin in the 2nd half. Lutz switched Baldwin on and off guys and tried to go with Eddie but Rutgers ran switches to isolate Plav every chance they could and we got killed by it. Not Plavich's fault. Those guys were just too much for him.

It was scooby doobie that was killing us and he had mitch on him til we locked him down with Eddie. If you break the film down I think BP was alright. There was nothing to do about a couple of them. Plus BP hit a couple of big ones to keep us in the game. Lee doesn’t get those shots off.

BTW- How about the lid on the freshman stick…Classic was the chant of Screech.

[i]Originally posted by JKniner[/i]@Nov 23 2004, 12:59 AM [b] It was scooby doobie that was killing us and he had mitch on him til we locked him down with Eddie. If you break the film down I think BP was alright. There was nothing to do about a couple of them. Plus BP hit a couple of big ones to keep us in the game. Lee doesn't get those shots off.

BTW- How about the lid on the freshman stick…Classic was the chant of Screech. [/b]

What were you watching? They picked on Plav all night. Their whole offense was based on going at him, especially in the last 10 minutes. Lutz switched Eddie up to protect Plav because it was a freakin joke. They were running guys off screens just to get Plavich matched up. Get a clue.

Mr. Bojangles, unless you had a previous name, who are you?

PIno PIpes Jr. is a legend when it comes to Charlotte basketball message boards.

Lutz is a good recruiter but like I have always said he can’t get his teams up to play normal games. He is an overrated coach. PLAIN AND SIMPLE

[i]Originally posted by Pino Pipes Jr.[/i]@Nov 22 2004, 10:12 PM [b] Coming soon...courtesy of Pino Pipes, Jr. [/b]
Please remove your domain forwarding of firelutz.com to this site. Apparently you just registered it, as your whois information has not updated yet.
[i]Originally posted by Mike Niner Hunt[/i]@Nov 23 2004, 01:47 AM [b] PIno PIpes Jr. is a legend when it comes to Charlotte basketball message boards. [/b]
Amazing how little it takes to become a "legend" these days. :rolleyes:

Who would have known repeating fire lutz in everyone of your posts would garner such a reputation as “legend.” :rolleyes: