www.GetOffBobby'sASS.com

All of this crap about Bobby this and Bobby that needs to go away. He is a good coach, and constantly view that way by his peers and media. He and his staff have proved to be good recruiters. He is also an Alum of the school and this means that he is more likely to stay after success than to fly the coup. Plus I like him and I think he portrays a positive image of the U. So lets get off his Ass and support the team. We got a long way to go so lets all keep pulling in the same direction…no high highs and no low lows.

Well said, JK.

BTW, if we’re going to set up FireLutz.com, then there are some other ones in the works as well…

FireHamilton.com - Florida State lost to Texas A&M-Corpus Christi
FireRoy.com - #4 North Carolina lost to Santa Clara
FirePrettyBoy.com - Mizzou lost to Davidson (not a bad idea, actually! :lol: )
FireRickyP.com - #12 Louisville lost to Iowa
FireLute.com - #10 Arizona lost to Virginia

The season is young…

www.makeyourdamnfreethrows.com

Yea, how about:

www.knowwherethehellyouareonthecourt.com.

If I saw a guard step out of bounds or backcourt one more time, I was gonna come down and puke right at center court.

That wouldn’t be good…

I am like old time niner, I was a freshmanin 1976…and have lived thru absolutely terrible seasons.

Yes I llike Bobby Lutz, but everytime some of us say anyting negative about him,
a certain element on this board gets very defensive. Please get over it. As we discussed many times last year this is a messgae board and people voice thier opinion.

Unfortunately, every year we lose several games at home that we should win, I am sure all teams do, but we certainly have the right to second guess some coaching decesions, especially when the same ones seem to be made over and over.

Thanks

Voicing opinions is one thing…having threads start with www.firelutz.com should not be tolerated. I don’t think the man is perfect either but I’m glad to support him and if it means calling out morons that want to post crap like that I will. Coach doesn’t need that kinda crap flowing back to him or the team.

[i]Originally posted by sf49er[/i]@Nov 23 2004, 05:21 PM [b] I am like old time niner, I was a freshmanin 1976........and have lived thru absolutely terrible seasons.

Yes I llike Bobby Lutz, but everytime some of us say anyting negative about him,
a certain element on this board gets very defensive. Please get over it. As we discussed many times last year this is a messgae board and people voice thier opinion.

Unfortunately, every year we lose several games at home that we should win, I am sure all teams do, but we certainly have the right to second guess some coaching decesions, especially when the same ones seem to be made over and over.

Thanks [/b]

This is a valid post. I think we should be able to be critical of Lutz without being accused of calling for his head. He is human and makes some bad decisions just like everyone else and when you take a high profile job, you are open to critisism and need to accept it as much as you accept the praise.

There are some on this board that get very defensive and don’t want anyone to be critical of Bobby but these are the same people that treated Melvin the same way until he left, then they all stuck knives in his back.

Some on this board would drink kool aid if Lutz passed it out…but if he were to leave this program for another school, they will all be throwing stones at him.

There are also some on this board that are going to complain no matter what.

you can be critical all you want…a post of www.firelutz.com is not someone pointing out flaws…its calling for him to be fired and thats just stupid. I am glad to talk about what he could have done better, but I don’t like to hear talk of trying to get some movement to fire him. I’m not drinking the kool-aid.

[i]Originally posted by JKniner[/i]@Nov 23 2004, 07:14 PM [b] you can be critical all you want...a post of [url]www.firelutz.com[/url] is not someone pointing out flaws...its calling for him to be fired and thats just stupid. I am glad to talk about what he could have done better, but I don't like to hear talk of trying to get some movement to fire him. I'm not drinking the kool-aid. [/b]
Everyone has a right to their opinion and if someones opinion is that Bobby should go then they have as much right to that opinion as the guy on the other end of the spectrum. It's freedom of speech and if you don't like it, try another country.

for anyone who says to fire bobby answer this question, who elese would we get who will stay around if we make a big run. If we go to the final four this year bobby is not leaving! Most other coaches would use it as a stepping stone. Can anyone say that this is not true?

Let me make one thing perfectly clear - free speech does not apply on this forum. Mac, myself, and the rest of the admin staff might be very accomodating, but from a legal standpoint, posting here is a privilege, not a right. We ask kindly that no one abuse this privilege so that we don’t have to get involved.

Carry on…

(this message brought to you by your friendly neighborhood board nazi) :stuck_out_tongue:

[i]Originally posted by JKniner[/i]@Nov 23 2004, 08:14 PM [b] you can be critical all you want...a post of [url]www.firelutz.com[/url] is not someone pointing out flaws... [/b]
As a fan, I felt that was in extremely bad taste. Same with the other thread like it.

If you step back and pretend to be an outsider for a moment, we really look like a group of bipolar, disfunctional types or just pure negative nancies. I wonder sometimes after I post something in frustration, how much I’ve overreacted compared to how much right I have to vent my frustrations. Don’t think there’s a good answer.

I think I will stay in this country and I understand the whole freedom of speech, but it is counter productive for there to be a post that starts with www.firelutz.com. I read your posts PI and I understand you would get rid of Bobby…but for who? When the Pistons fired Ric Carlsile for Larry Brown you could justify it even though they were canning a great coach. Who you got in mind?

[i]Originally posted by JKniner[/i]@Nov 23 2004, 08:31 PM [b] I read your posts PI and I understand you would get rid of Bobby...but for who? [/b]
You obviously did not read my posts because I do not want to get rid of Lutz and I state that clearly in many posts.
[i]Originally posted by NinerAdvocate[/i]@Nov 23 2004, 08:24 PM [b] Let me make one thing perfectly clear - free speech does not apply on this forum. Mac, myself, and the rest of the admin staff might be very accomodating, but from a legal standpoint, posting here is a privilege, not a right. We ask kindly that no one abuse this privilege so that we don't have to get involved.

Carry on…

(this message brought to you by your friendly neighborhood board nazi) :stuck_out_tongue: [/b]

Ummm, I never mentioned this board, I was speaking of fans opinions in general. Beleive it or not, there is Niner discussion outside of this board.

And please don’t start with the board nazi stuff again. Did you learn nothing from your last moderator position? Now that got messy.

http://www.fireronzook.com/home.htm

this site had success in the end

[i]Originally posted by 49erpi+Nov 23 2004, 09:40 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (49erpi @ Nov 23 2004, 09:40 PM)