Xavier Predictions

What are everyones predictions for this Wednesday?

I personally think we will beat Xavier. They have had 2 close games recently and i think this one will be a close one too.

Ill say Charlotte 76 - Xavier 73

im too scared to make predictions

we either will lose by 20+ or win by 2

Agreed.

I believe it will be under ten points one way or the other.

What are everyones predictions for this Wednesday?

I personally think we will beat Xavier. They have had 2 close games recently and i think this one will be a close one too.

Ill say Charlotte 76 - Xavier 73

[FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=6]PLEASE KNOCK ON ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING THAT RESEMBLES WOOD. THANK YOU.[/SIZE][/FONT]

Ima say we pull away with clutch free throws in the end and win by 6…Lee and Mack pour it on…Coley has some electric dunks and blocks…74-68

[QUOTE=jfickett;293748][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=6]PLEASE KNOCK ON ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING THAT RESEMBLES WOOD. THANK YOU.[/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

Does that include my penis too? Get it

Does that include my penis too? Get it
thats kind of gross, but yes. knock on it. i really want to win this game.

Close game…Niners by 2.

I believe in this team. A win over Xavier will be a nice one for us right now. If our team is on as a team we should be in good shape. Its going to be a close game. Wow …this is turning out to be an exciting season.
Hard to belive its the middle of February …March is just around the corner. This game will say a lot in just how far we have come from the first of the season. Its great we have two point guards who can get it done. I think that has worked well for Coach Lutz as he is able to communicate in the rotation.

[QUOTE=wayton5646;293744]we either will lose by 20+ or win by 2[/QUOTE]

No matter what team we play good, bad, or terrible we tend to play close games. I don’t see us getting blown out at home by 20 points but who knows anything can happen.

I will only say that we won’t get blown out by 34 like last year… Beyond that, I’m leaving it to Bobby and the team to prove who they are. This is a statement game.

The way Xavier plays, we better be up by 8 or > with 2 minutes left. Because they are very efficient on offense and can score when they need to.

They are even better on offense then they were last year, when they share the ball they are a efficient machine !!

Gerrity and Dijuan face their toughest challenge of the season in Drew Lavender?

I think so.

He’s probably even faster than Ish Smith, and he’s a helluva lot better shooter and scorer.

We win if the “idiots” show up! Sorry, I just had to do that. Go Niners! Win by 7.

I predict #11 in the AP poll.

Oh, you mean the game? :tongue:

[QUOTE=NinerAdvocate;293777]Gerrity and Dijuan face their toughest challenge of the season in Drew Lavender?

I think so.

He’s probably even faster than Ish Smith, and he’s a helluva lot better shooter and scorer.[/QUOTE]

No question about it. Last year DLaveneder faced a horrible point guard. Will be nice to see how we do when we can get the ball down court. I expect to see Gerrity on the floor a lot for offensive production and maybe Harris a little to try and rattle Drew with defensive pressure.

I predict we will shoot a lot of long range jumpers. I will also predict, that if we make a high % of those long range jumpers, we will win. Call me Soothsayer.

I’m all in.

:49ers:

I don’t think it looks good…

Maybe Cupid can come early and shoot some X players so that they fall in love with brick city… or maybe HP will bring BDD