XBOX 360 2 player games

So the GF wants to play 360 with me. But my current game collection is COD4 and GTAIV. Neither are games you can play together.

So what do you guys suggest? I was thinking some racing games, but I dont think those will be as fun. Perhaps co-op games etc etc. Then there are the downloadable games, which I have no idea where to even begin.

So suggest away!

Not sure if the GF would like it, but all the Halo games are co-op. Racing games are good too. My wife has enjoyed playing rockband and GH with me as well as the XMens legends series.

rockband 4tw. had 12-14 people over at my place this weekend for a bday gettogether… busted out the rb2… combine with food+alcohol == a solid evening.

SF4 is badass… though doubt the GF would be into a fighting game.

If you buy a racing game don’t but Forza unless she is pretty good with the sticks. Most the tracks are outdoors and if you drive in the grass once you are screwed it slows you down so much. Most girls I have played with liked PGR better. Also this doesn’t have much to do with girls but the new NHL game is awesome. I don’t even like hockey but the game is fun if you like sport games in general.

yeah, RB is definetly on the list. Im looking forward to rocking you Wupass…

I’ll try out Halo, I had a hell of a time playing it. Can we both play multiplayer too?

i’m not sure if she is into zombie games, but Left 4 Dead is supposed to be a great game for co-op play. it’s also supposed to be badass online too.

oh and resident evil 5 is coming out too that’s a great co-op game. i played the demo and it’s a lot more fun to play with two people.

i'm not sure if she is into zombie games, but Left 4 Dead is supposed to be a great game for co-op play. it's also supposed to be badass online too.
It's pretty fun at first offline but it gets a bit repetitive. Haven't played online yet though.

Gears of war 1/2 are fun games if she likes that type of stuff… the coop isn’t that long though. Most decent 2 player games for 360 are pretty short offline except RB/GH.

My wife always liked the Burnout Racing games b/c you get points for crashing, and they had the competitions where you purposely created highway pile-ups to rack up points. She had a bunch of fun with that.

[QUOTE=Gill2003;386838]yeah, RB is definetly on the list. Im looking forward to rocking you Wupass…

I’ll try out Halo, I had a hell of a time playing it. Can we both play multiplayer too?[/QUOTE]

Yeah you need to come over sometime and check out the ION drum kit for RB. It kicks ass.

As for Halo you can coop on the same machine or over live. If you want we can spool up some campaign on coop and get your skills up to par before you try it in multiplayer again.

Burnout is awesome - except for the last one. I was not impressed with it at all.
Left 4 Dead kicks ass too.

Gill, you should try out some of the XBox Live ARCADE games. A lot of those are fun, simple, and cheap.

Forza Motorsport 2 FTW!!! Gill, I know you’d at least love it.

Big Bumpin’ from Burger King. Best $3 game ever.

I just got my friend (who has a 360) to buy Marvel Ultimate Alliance (up to 4 players) at that used video game place by Boardwalk Billy’s.

It came bundled with a racing game (also multiplayer) for $10.00. No kidding. It’s worth every penny even if you can’t find the bundled version. It helps if you’re into comics.

Cool thanks guys. I think we may go with Rockband and perhaps this marvel game everyone is talking about.

Rockband 2 it seems like I can score for 130$ shipped on ebay… worth it?

Cool thanks guys. I think we may go with Rockband and perhaps this marvel game everyone is talking about.

Rockband 2 it seems like I can score for 130$ shipped on ebay… worth it?

I have marvel since it came with my xbox but I’ve yet to play it… it should be cheap. I haven’t played RB2 (bought it recently) but rock band 1 and guitar hero 4 are definitely fun games.