X's and O's Question

All of the above are excellent reasons why the season went south. Atleast you guys bring your A game every week. I wish this team did the same!

now that it is NCAA tournament time, another good example of this is last years game against NC State. In that game the ball was put in the hands of Eddie and Withers, in the first half it worked great they got the ball to Plav and he shot lights out.

In the 2nd half same thing we got Eddie and Withers the ball and it turned into TO’s because they threw 2 guys at each of them once they put the ball on the floor. Of course in the 2nd half they decided to guard Plav in that situation, unlike the 1st half they left him open, in the second they put guys on him and never left him alone for the pass to him and open jumper in that situation. So you guard Eddie or Withers once they have the ball with however many guys you want and their outlet is Plav, so guard him tight and there are no other options.

Still waiting for someone to answer my question…"why has Lutz not started Bennett and Lee and given Mitchell the mopup minutes."I know we are all armchair coaches who think we know it all…and don’t…but when EVERYONE who has seen virtually every game this year sees the same thing it really makes you wonder what the hell Bobby has been thinking.We’ve pretty much established that Mitch(a nice guy by all accounts) cannot shoot from outside,will not drive,stand around at the top of the key while his man doubles Curt or any outside threat we have,is average AT BEST on defense(boy how we miss Eddie!),and has even,as a bonus,turned into a worse free throw shooter.SO,for christ sakes,someone help me…why’s he been starting and playing the most mins. all year? Please help me…before I go crazzzzy!