Yet another 49erfanatics.com update

I thought that I’d give everyone another update on how things are progressing with 49erfanatics.com. You’ll find several new products on the site. Women’s football jerseys are finally here! Don’t worry, the photo on the site is just a place holder. The official photo will be modeled by Sparty. There is also one new hat and one new visor on the site. The hat is a “One Fit” model made by Top of the World. The visor is made by Zephyr.

Speaking of the site, our redesign is in progress. A fellow 49er is working on it for us. Some of the photography being used in the redesign was provided by our very own HP49er.

In addition to following 49erfanatics on Facebook, you can also follow us in Twitter. Just search for “49erfanatics” and become a follower.

On the Titleist hat front, I’m afraid that I have bad news. I’ve tried everything that I can to acquire these hats for us. It just doesn’t look like it is going to happen. The company that produces the hats for Titleist holds a Charlotte license through CLC, but Titleist company policy prohibits them from selling them to us. Titleist only wants their products sold by retailers who are carrying their full line of products. That’s clearly not who we are, so we are on the outside looking in. We tried. Hard.

On a different note, if you are looking for 49er golf shirts, you’ll like what we have coming in the next few weeks. We have a shipment of Antigua golf shirts coming in. There will be cotton models as well as microfiber ones. We’ll have styles in green, black and white. Our most expensive model will likely be $40.49. Not bad for a quality golf shirt. They’ll be available in men’s, women’s and children’s sizes. The children’s offerings will be priced around $21.49.

That’s about it for now. There’s some more things taking shape that we’re excited about, hopefully we can let you in on more soon. As always, questions/comments are always welcome!

Go Niners!

Nick McEntire
Class of 2000

Thanks for the update!

I will never again buy any Titleist products.

I thought that I'd give everyone another update on how things are progressing with 49erfanatics.com. You'll find several new products on the site. Women's football jerseys are finally here! Don't worry, the photo on the site is just a place holder. The official photo will be modeled by Sparty. There is also one new hat and one new visor on the site. The hat is a "One Fit" model made by Top of the World. The visor is made by Zephyr.

Speaking of the site, our redesign is in progress. A fellow 49er is working on it for us. Some of the photography being used in the redesign was provided by our very own HP49er.

In addition to following 49erfanatics on Facebook, you can also follow us in Twitter. Just search for “49erfanatics” and become a follower.

On the Titleist hat front, I’m afraid that I have bad news. I’ve tried everything that I can to acquire these hats for us. It just doesn’t look like it is going to happen. The company that produces the hats for Titleist holds a Charlotte license through CLC, but Titleist company policy prohibits them from selling them to us. Titleist only wants their products sold by retailers who are carrying their full line of products. That’s clearly not who we are, so we are on the outside looking in. We tried. Hard.

On a different note, if you are looking for 49er golf shirts, you’ll like what we have coming in the next few weeks. We have a shipment of Antigua golf shirts coming in. There will be cotton models as well as microfiber ones. We’ll have styles in green, black and white. Our most expensive model will likely be $40.49. Not bad for a quality golf shirt. They’ll be available in men’s, women’s and children’s sizes. The children’s offerings will be priced around $21.49.

That’s about it for now. There’s some more things taking shape that we’re excited about, hopefully we can let you in on more soon. As always, questions/comments are always welcome!

Go Niners!

Nick McEntire
Class of 2000

awesome, awesome, awesome…:smile:

Bumped in the interest of shameless self promotion. :slight_smile:

You should put a link to the site in your signature! Make it easy for us lazy posters!:lmao:

[QUOTE=49RFootballNow;414464]You should put a link to the site in your signature! Make it easy for us lazy posters!:lmao:[/QUOTE]

Great idea! It has been added.

I have an idea for you. I was on a plane next to a guy that lives in Virginia. He owns a company that makes sports rugs, doormats, etc.

The coolest thing I saw in his catalog was a rug that has a real photograph of the inside of a stadium or arena. They looked pretty cool, and I would definitely buy one if you had him made some. I’m sure others would, too.

PM me if you are interested. I can email you or pm you his contact info.

Very cool stuff.

I have an idea for you. I was on a plane next to a guy that lives in Virginia. He owns a company that makes sports rugs, doormats, etc.

The coolest thing I saw in his catalog was a rug that has a real photograph of the inside of a stadium or arena. They looked pretty cool, and I would definitely buy one if you had him made some. I’m sure others would, too.

Very cool stuff.

Seconded.

[QUOTE=Noreaster;414470]I have an idea for you. I was on a plane next to a guy that lives in Virginia. He owns a company that makes sports rugs, doormats, etc.

Very cool stuff.[/QUOTE]

Add me to that list. This is currently impossible to find.