You all sound like.....

Newsflash, people that post here are not bandwagon fans.

When people vent here, itā€™s because they can do it with other people who might share their pain. Why do you care if someone vents on a message board? What does it hurt?

I guess I am just pissed off too. We will be ok, this is our year to do something.
I might cuss at some of you and question your opinions, but I would still buy any one of you a beer and watch the niners roll.

[i]Originally posted by Powerbait[/i]@Feb 1 2005, 10:03 AM [b] Newsflash, people that post here are not bandwagon fans.

When people vent here, itā€™s because they can do it with other people who might share their pain. Why do you care if someone vents on a message board? What does it hurt? [/b]

I see your point but it becomes a bitchfest here after every loss. THat gets old. Yes! I could stop reading but I get a lot of great info here in between the fan blowups.

This is nothing, you should have seen the blowups a couple of years ago.

But, almost every single person that was a big poster then is still a big poster now. A lot of the people that get really frustrated with this team have seen far worse periods of NIner basketball than this, I donā€™t know why people feel the need to question 99% of the people who proclaim to be fans fanship.

We all love the niners, thatā€™s enough for me.

[b]We all love the niners, that's enough for me.[/b]

Except the few people who pose as Niner fans just to stir the pot to fulfill their collective agendas. :slight_smile:

Lets get one thing straight. A fan is someone who pulls for their team through thick and thin. Not to say you cant get mad at your team when they under achieve or when they lose a game they should win. But a true fan doesnt come on the message boards and rip apart certain players! Iā€™ll call out 302 right now, he is as much a true fan as I am a f****** russian astronaut. Thats the people I cant stand! Yet, he will be the first one on the floor to hug ITI or Drayton after we win Saturday.

Its called support, something his jock strap never had to do. So all the 302 like fans that we have, remain in your seats after the game Saturday. Richfield niner will be raising holy hell Saturday night, lets get it on!

[i]Originally posted by Richfieldniner[/i]@Feb 1 2005, 07:14 PM [b] Lets get one thing straight. A fan is someone who pulls for their team through thick and thin. Not to say you cant get mad at your team when they under achieve or when they lose a game they should win. But a true fan doesnt come on the message boards and rip apart certain players! I'll call out 302 right now, he is as much a true fan as I am a f****** russian astronaut. Thats the people I cant stand! Yet, he will be the first one on the floor to hug ITI or Drayton after we win Saturday.

Its called support, something his jock strap never had to do. So all the 302 like fans that we have, remain in your seats after the game Saturday. Richfield niner will be raising holy hell Saturday night, lets get it on! [/b]

Bitterfield.

[i]Originally posted by Richfieldniner[/i]@Feb 1 2005, 08:14 PM [b] Its called support, something his jock strap never had to do. [/b]
How do you know about his crotch?
[i]Originally posted by Richfieldniner[/i]@Feb 1 2005, 07:14 PM [b] Lets get one thing straight. A fan is someone who pulls for their team through thick and thin. Not to say you cant get mad at your team when they under achieve or when they lose a game they should win. But a true fan doesnt come on the message boards and rip apart certain players! I'll call out 302 right now, he is as much a true fan as I am a f****** russian astronaut. Thats the people I cant stand! Yet, he will be the first one on the floor to hug ITI or Drayton after we win Saturday.

Its called support, something his jock strap never had to do. So all the 302 like fans that we have, remain in your seats after the game Saturday. Richfield niner will be raising holy hell Saturday night, lets get it on! [/b]

I donā€™t know about 302, as you call him, but I like every person who has ever played for our team (with one exception). Now, if I want them in the game, especially if it is a close one, thatā€™s a completly different matter.

I donā€™t really care if anyone is a bigger fan than me, thatā€™s their business. I just love going to the games and watching the Niners play, even though they are frustrating as hell.

Every team is frustrating as hell sometimes Powerbait. Hell, I like the Terps as well fom growing up here in MD, but look what they did last night. Losing to Clemson is far worse than losing to ECU in my opinion. All that I know is that we are 14-4, which means we are fine. I hope the campus is fired up for this one because I know that I am. Not because itā€™s Cincy, but because this is a big game and we need to make a statement.

[i]Originally posted by MD49er[/i]@Feb 2 2005, 11:05 AM [b] Not because it's Cincy, but because this is a big game and we need to make a statement. [/b]
Last Saturday's game is done & over, I know that.......but I still think in the back of my mind what a statement that could've be made with wins last Saturday & this Saturday.