Your weatherman is awesome

Too bad he got fired.

Amazing Mark Mathis

[i]Originally posted by UABHecklerIsBack[/i]@Jan 24 2005, 11:55 AM [b] Too bad he got fired.

Amazing Mark Mathis [/b]

Thanks for the breaking news chief. :rolleyes:

He should of beeh fired for excessive unfunnyness.

Yeah, Mark Mathis was the man. The guys they have on there now are absolutely boring. It’s wrong that he got fired not for going to rehab, but for publicly announcing he was going to rehab. He took some time off before to check himself into a clinic, and the station made it seem like he was suspended for trashing Gastonia. The station would rather he hide the fact that he’d getting help rather than “tarnish the station’s reputation.” And by the way, they thought that someone getting help for rehab would tarnish their image? What about the slew of idiotic “Who Wants to Marry… (whoever)” and other reality shows Fox put out?

[i]Originally posted by SF4Nynah[/i]@Jan 24 2005, 12:06 PM [b] And by the way, they thought that someone getting help for rehab would tarnish their image? What about the slew of idiotic "Who Wants to Marry.... (whoever)" and other reality shows Fox put out? [/b]
No kidding... weren't they the ones that aired that alien autopsy show a few years ago? :lol:

Mark Mathis has become somewhat well known around the country (for a weatherman anyways). I saw him on one of those bloopers shows as the wacky weatherman from Charlotte, NC a few weeks ago. I think someone else will give him a job before too long.

He used to host the amatuernight at the Comedy Zone. He sucked just as bad their. HE SAYS SOMETHING REALLY LOUD! THEN HE REPEATS IT EVER LOUDER! WOW! I’M SO ZANY! The amatuers were funnier, and Mark was supposed to be a former stand up comedian.

Don’t get me wrong, I thought him being irreverent, to contrast the decorrum of news-douches, was pretty new and fun. I won’t miss him, though.

[i]Originally posted by UABHecklerIsBack[/i]@Jan 24 2005, 12:55 PM [b] Too bad he got fired.

Amazing Mark Mathis [/b]

You re-emerge with that?!?!?!?

Shut up and go back to the land of the losers!

Charlotte, back on top!

Yeah, no doubt. You re-emerge with crap that’s older than what Lefty brings to the board. :smiley:

[i]Originally posted by franchise49er[/i]@Jan 24 2005, 01:03 PM [b] Yeah, no doubt. You re-emerge with crap that's older than what Lefty brings to the board. :D [/b]
Did lefty piss in your cheerios or something? You go out of your way to bring him up in every post. :unsure:

Since you’re here UABHickler maybe you can shed some light on a question that’s been bothering me.

Who is Tulame’s only Conference USA win against in 6 tries this season?

touche!!

If you thought Mathis was bad, check this guy out. :mellow:

This weatherman got fired too.

WARNING: Language at the end of the clip is not suitable for work, children or Chisox17!

HOLY SHIT! Thats my home town weather man from cooperstown NY. Actually he’s the guy from Utica, but thats our local station. My uncle used to play golf with him…thats hilarious. Ah upstate NY, why do all your people move down here?

it is going to snow big time on wed and thur. write that down.

[i]Originally posted by HP49er[/i]@Feb 1 2005, 09:13 AM [b] This [url=http://www.compfused.com/directlink/605/]weatherman[/url] got fired too.

WARNING: Language at the end of the clip is not suitable for work, children or Chisox17! [/b]

:lol: The look on his face at the end is priceless.

[i]Originally posted by LutzFan[/i]@Feb 1 2005, 08:57 AM [b] If you thought Mathis was bad, check [url=http://www.ebaumsworld.com/awfulweatherman2.html]this guy[/url] out. :mellow: [/b]
Why am I not surprised? He appears to work for TV station in Ohio.

The great state that has provided the following gems to the rest of civilization…

Jerry Springer
Art Modell
Cuyahoga River
Pete Rose
Maurice Clarett

and oh yeah, the Cincinnati Bearcats.

[i]Originally posted by SilvioDante+Feb 1 2005, 09:54 AM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (SilvioDante @ Feb 1 2005, 09:54 AM)