Mike Hill press conf links

has anyone seen on social media where this presser is being held live?

The Charlotte Post did great FB Live for Lambert last month on signing day. Hope they are there today.

I;ve seen nothing from AD. All it takes is one cell phone and FB acct.

clt says Hill hasn’t changed anything.

[quote=“metro, post:1, topic:32400”]has anyone seen on social media where this presser is being held live?

The Charlotte Post did great FB Live for Lambert last month on signing day. Hope they are there today.

I;ve seen nothing from AD. All it takes is one cell phone and FB acct.[/quote]

Presser is the 6th, FYI

oh…not today? wtf was I thinking

charlotte post will be there

https://twitter.com/thecharpost/status/969248778124439552

[quote=“metro, post:1, topic:32400”]has anyone seen on social media where this presser is being held live?

When I paid for football parking today the guy asked me if I was attending. Said it was in the salons in Halton.

I heard 2PM in the Salons in Halton on 3/6.

[quote=“tasheets, post:6, topic:32400”][quote=“metro, post:1, topic:32400”]has anyone seen on social media where this presser is being held live?

When I paid for football parking today the guy asked me if I was attending. Said it was in the salons in Halton.[/quote] I guess I’ll get an email sometime next Thursday.

“[font=montserrat][size=16px]Hill will be introduced at a public news conference at [/size][/font][font=montserrat][size=16px]2 p.m., Tuesday, March 6[/size][/font][font=montserrat][size=16px] at the Barnhardt Student Activity Center, third floor salons.”[/size][/font]

[font=montserrat][size=16px]It was printed plain as day on the press release. Not sure how much clearer it could be where and when it was going be held.[/size][/font]

[quote=“winsel1081, post:9, topic:32400”]"[font=montserrat][size=16px]Hill will be introduced at a public news conference at [/size][/font][font=montserrat][size=16px]2 p.m., Tuesday, March 6[/size][/font][font=montserrat][size=16px] at the Barnhardt Student Activity Center, third floor salons."[/size][/font]

[font=montserrat][size=16px]It was printed plain as day on the press release. Not sure how much clearer it could be where and when it was going be held.[/size][/font][/quote]

Chill. Was asking for link of live media. If you read the thread I announced mistake in date

[quote=“metro, post:10, topic:32400”][quote=“winsel1081, post:9, topic:32400”]"[font=montserrat][size=16px]Hill will be introduced at a public news conference at [/size][/font][font=montserrat][size=16px]2 p.m., Tuesday, March 6[/size][/font][font=montserrat][size=16px] at the Barnhardt Student Activity Center, third floor salons."[/size][/font]

[font=montserrat][size=16px]It was printed plain as day on the press release. Not sure how much clearer it could be where and when it was going be held.[/size][/font][/quote]

Chill. Was asking for link of live media. If you read the thread I announced mistake in date[/quote]I believe he was referring to the post immediately before his: http://ninernation.net/index.php?topic=35407.msg698567#msg698567

clt is interested. please post the date when they decide.

[quote=“moss2k, post:11, topic:32400”][quote=“metro, post:10, topic:32400”][quote=“winsel1081, post:9, topic:32400”]"[font=montserrat][size=16px]Hill will be introduced at a public news conference at [/size][/font][font=montserrat][size=16px]2 p.m., Tuesday, March 6[/size][/font][font=montserrat][size=16px] at the Barnhardt Student Activity Center, third floor salons."[/size][/font]

Chill. Was asking for link of live media. If you read the thread I announced mistake in date[/quote]I believe he was referring to the post immediately before his: http://ninernation.net/index.php?topic=35407.msg698567#msg698567[/quote]

That is correct for some reason it didn’t quote it.