Reserves: Dijuan Harris, Derrio Green, Chris Braswell, Phil Jones, Charlie Coley
edit
I notice weāve had some talented PFs and a few talented SGs. I look look forward to watching Jamar Briscoe and TYLER LEWIS leading our team from the 1, and I really hope that we get a stud SF in the future. A talented true C wouldnāt hurt either.
Lamont Mack
DiāJuan Harris
E.J. Drayton
Chris Braswell
Rest of the Scholarships:
Marcus Bennett
Charles Dewhurst
Phil Jones
Derrio Green[/quote]
No Coley on purpose? or did you forget him?[/quote]
I would take Coley if it was a dunk contest but in a game I would stick with Spears, Withers, Mack, Drayton, and Braswell at the PF spot. I did forget about Nance I would probably add him in place of Phil in my lineup when a true C was needed.[/quote]
You wouldnāt want a high flyin DUNKER and SHOT BLOCKER athletic mad man on your team?
shhhheeeeesh. give me a pillow at your games.[/quote]
I had that in Withers and to some extent Drayton and they both had jump shots.
Canāt believe so many put Withers at C. He was not a C. He played PF. Way too small to be a real C. Unfortunately, though, heās been the closest thing since he leftā¦
PG: Baldwin (Leemire was better off the ball)
SG: Leemire
SF: DeāAngelo / Spears (depending on matchup)
PF: Withers
C: Iti (I just threw up in my mouth, but he was the last legitimate center we have had on this team. Jones is too soft on O. Sherrill maybe, but not there yet.)
Bench: Braswell (little too short on shot blocking D to start).
[quote=ācakewalk5, post:24, topic:22591ā]Canāt believe so many put Withers at C. He was not a C. He played PF. Way too small to be a real C. Unfortunately, though, heās been the closest thing since he leftā¦
PG: Baldwin (Leemire was better off the ball)
SG: Leemire
SF: DeāAngelo / Spears (depending on matchup)
PF: Withers
C: Iti (I just threw up in my mouth, but he was the last legitimate center we have had on this team. Jones is too soft on O. Sherrill maybe, but not there yet.)
Bench: Braswell (little too short on shot blocking D to start).[/quote]
[quote=ācakewalk5, post:24, topic:22591ā]Canāt believe so many put Withers at C. He was not a C. He played PF. Way too small to be a real C. Unfortunately, though, heās been the closest thing since he leftā¦
PG: Baldwin (Leemire was better off the ball)
SG: Leemire
SF: DeāAngelo / Spears (depending on matchup)
PF: Withers
C: Iti (I just threw up in my mouth, but he was the last legitimate center we have had on this team. Jones is too soft on O. Sherrill maybe, but not there yet.)
Bench: Braswell (little too short on shot blocking D to start).[/quote]
Sherrillās either the same height or shorter than Withers. But I do believe he has a longer wingspan.
[quote=āNormmm, post:28, topic:22591ā]As others have said, slightly out of position, but I believe the best lineup is:
Lee - PG
DA - SG
Mack - SF
Spears - PF
Withers - C
Drayton vs Spears is interesting. Spears better offensively, Drayton better defensively and rebounding.[/quote]
i dont think spears is that much better offensively. ej is a better three point shooter and better finisher in the paint.
[quote=āChisox17, post:30, topic:22591ā]pg - carlos williams
sg - sean pahler
sf - david booker
pf - dumptruck coleman
c - sleeves williams[/quote]
I donāt think you understood Chisox, not the 06-07 team!