08-09 NNN Banner

I’m beginning work on the NNN banners for this year. Please make your recommendations for included athletes here. I’m going to try and include most sports so name anyone you think should be up there. Any other suggestions are welcome too.

If you know where any good pics are or have any of your own you’d like to offer I’d love to see them.

So far I’m probably going with:
[U]M BBall[/U]
Lamont Mack
Charlie Coley

[U]W BBall[/U]
Traci Ray
Danielle Burgin

and the rest I don’t know.

If you decide to update the campus photos version, I’d suggest using some pictures from C49ers Campus Pics thread.

Not sure where to find the pictures, but someone from the Niners baseball and golf teams would be nice to see added to the banner.

Lindsey Ozimek

womens hoops is about the 5th most successful sport, they don’t deserve 2

I agree with Metro.

Do two mens bball players (Coley and Mack since they will be the senior leaders), a golf player, a baseball player, a woman’s bball player, a player from the men and women’s soccer team, Lutz, and of course a 49er football helmet.

Not sure where to find the pictures, but someone from the Niners baseball and golf teams would be nice to see added to the banner.
I agree. I'm sure a quick email to the AD would net a couple decent pictures. They seem to want to be helpful, especially when they don't have to get funding to fullfil a request.
Lindsey Ozimek

QFT

QFT
QFT and Golf...

[QUOTE=CharlotteLacrosse16;335097]Lindsey Ozimek[/QUOTE]

bannner is of current students. or did you not get that memo?

Volley Ball
Courtney Cowles…
Sheri Davis…
Kaitlin Knight…

Women’s Soccer

Lauren Brown…
Kait Roberts…
Hailey Beam…
Heather Carter…

Lindsey Ozimek

Nah, go with Hailey Beam, Lindsey’s younger sister, because Lindsey graduated and Hailey is taking the reigns of the team and is going to be the one who leads the team where they need to go.

one other thing that this site needs is MORE BLACK.

It would make the green “pop” a lot better.

Hope you can work some black into the new banners.

bannner is of current students. or did you not get that memo?

Volley Ball
Courtney Cowles…
Sheri Davis…
Kaitlin Knight…

Women’s Soccer

Lauren Brown…
Kait Roberts…
Hailey Beam…
Heather Carter…

banner is of students who actually played here last year. or did you not get that memo? The whole point is to have them in a Niners uniform. kind of hard when some of the players you listed havent played yet.

Oh, and I’ll agree with lovin about Hailey. Either/or, both are deserving of being on the banner

A sweet banner would include an athlete from all sports.

If you’re really Niner Nation, you’re Niner Nation for all Niner Sports.

It may be hard to fit one from all sports, but why not give it a shot?

Just one 49er TV show producer’s opinion.

[QUOTE=CharlotteLacrosse16;335141]banner is of students who actually played here last year. or did you not get that memo? The whole point is to have them in a Niners uniform. kind of hard when some of the players you listed havent played yet.

Oh, and I’ll agree with lovin about Hailey. Either/or, both are deserving of being on the banner[/QUOTE]

you must be reading something i’m not. because i don’t see that any where. so you know its always been players who are upperclassmen who have pictures available to turn into one of Bust’s creative little banners.

Another 49er player… the 6th man in halton!

The Gill makes a good point. Another cool banner would be some of the Nation from a basketball game with faces painted, NN t-shirts, etc.

clt submits mac everett.

Rob Lyerly, Joe Yermal, and Aaron Bray for baseball.

I need a goal. Tell me how many years I need to be here before I can get on the banner. I know I am not close yet, but give me a ball park … 15 years? 20?

I will wear my best suit LOL

It would seriously be one of those moments you never forget and tell your grandkids about :slight_smile:

FYI – I have great photos of the WSOC players and could provide with permission of department.