'10 POY North Region 3 v. 14

[font=verdana][size=12px]'10 POY North Region 3 v. 14[/size][/font]

Once again, for every vote i get, should i win the tournament, is a day I go without posting/shouting. For each vote against, i will try to post that many times per day.

Wow what a tough decision. I’ll have to really think about this one.

also, as a sign of solidarity i am voting for my fellow 14 seeds.

I am a fan of our avatar theme.

you inspire me Lew

It’s tough to vote against Mr. Name Confusion Log himself, but braille offered to take 2 years off of my life. I cannot refuse.

Hey, wait, no fair. C-Pip, you didn’t tell me you were going against Will “The F-ing Man” Tate, my co-student section leader and 104 Legend. I’m going to have to think about this one.

and just how many of your statuses has 49orBust won?

Wow, tough match up. My vote is still undecided.

Mine goes to the one offering me the most money.

Mine goes to the one offering me the most money.[/quote]

we are both unemployed alums, barking up the wrong tree.

Very tough vote - spent one really long ass day in the car with both of them.

I could understand how tough it is for you. I’m a bit more fortunate since 49orbust and I just had a beer or twelve at the Losethrop taigate not too long ago. ;D

Gotta go with the Ginger

Mine goes to the one offering me the most money.[/quote]

we are both uninspired alums, barking up the wrong tree.[/quote]

and just how many of your statuses has 49orBust won?[/quote]

How many NNN headers have you made?

Any chance of a last minute comeback for the T man? Otherwise, good game, Mr. Pip.

Alright! Let’s go 3+N more votes where N is the number of votes Pip gets after I make this post!

Think of all the photoshop images I have provided to this site. And my unwillingness to lay down for that man (CHP).

Thanks for your support NN.Nites!! Down to needing 0+N more votes for bust where N is equal to the number of votes Pip gets after I make this post!!

Show your support FOR and/or AGAINST The Truth Revolution!!! I AM as well as AM NOT TRLeader’s MF’N boy!!! Simultaneously!!!