'10 POY North Region 6 v. 11

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=12px]'10 POY North Region 6 v. 11[/size][/font]

Tough one…

Both FSL owners.
Both big fans.
Both went to Knoxville.
Only one took care of 49orbust on the way back.

Vote for J Felt.

[quote=“J Felt, post:3, topic:23389”]Both FSL owners.
Both big fans.
Both went to Knoxville.
Only one took care of 49orbust on the way back.

Vote for J Felt.[/quote]

Only one went to Louisville.

True - I did go to Looserville - and drive all the way there AND back in a 24 hr period.

I also will mention that I personally ordered all the mini Charlotte 49er Football footballs that were passed out and used to help rally the crowd for the March to the End Zone rally that IMO sealed the deal on DuBois saying yes to football.

I also will be driving the Normbulance to 49er football games - vote for me and get your tailgate on with the Normbulance and 49er punch courtesy of HotRod.

[quote=“NinerWupAss, post:5, topic:23389”]True - I did go to Looserville - and drive all the way there AND back in a 24 hr period.

I also will mention that I personally ordered all the mini Charlotte 49er Football footballs that were passed out and used to help rally the crowd for the March to the End Zone rally that IMO sealed the deal on DuBois saying yes to football.

I also will be driving the Normbulance to 49er football games - vote for me and get your tailgate on with the Normbulance and 49er punch courtesy of HotRod.[/quote] The Normbulance seals the vote for me!