'10 POY South Region 5 v. 12

[font=verdana][size=12px]'10 POY South Region 5 v. 12[/size][/font]

I cannot recommend that anyone vote for me here. Kevin puts together this tourney every year and there is little to no gratitude from the participants (or those excluded). The amount of whining and complaining that he has to put up with from the people on this site for something he does voluntarily and with no compensation or gratefulness is ridiculous. I will vote for myself (because I am myself and it seems natural), but my suggestion is that you show how thankful you are that Kevin does this for us by voting for him.

It’s this self-less, “others first” attitude that led me to vote for you.

Classy move, Alchemist.

It’s this self-less, “others first” attitude that led me to vote for you.

Classy move, Alchemist.[/quote]

For me, it was my love of Arby’s and Ninermobiles, and that I vote for people I’ve met over others.

I appreciate the kind words, guys. I’d still prefer you to vote for Kevin though. Or at least give him credit/thanks for putting this tourney together every year.

I’m calling reverse psychology on you!

I was snubbed, therefor I will vote for Alchemist.

Thanks for all you do, KevinHarbin!!

I’m calling reverse psychology on you![/quote]

Nope, just feel like Kevin takes a lot of crap for not doing this or that right in his selection process or how he puts the tourney together when it’s actually something he does totally of his own volition and for which he receives no compensation and would like that to change.

brezec sighting. nuff said

sho thing

dang, lost my own game