11/19 Niner Nation pregaming location: The Library

I know it seems like I’ve started a million threads on the App game, but I’m pretty excited about Niner Nation showing up in full force to dismantle the Mountaineers and turn Boone green…

For pregaming, I think it’d be awesome if we could find one spot to gather to pregame, as opposed to being all spread out over 7 or 8 places.

Let’s meet up at [B]the Library[/B] and do our pregaming there. Lots of room, huge tubes of beer, waitresses in schoolgirl outfits, good food, etc. It’s also a good location bc it’s right across the road from the Arena, and is easy to find.
For those that would like to googlemaps it: [COLOR=green]603 Blowing Rock Road Boone, NC 28601 [/COLOR]

:49ers: :toast: :drink: :toast: :drink: :toast: :49ers:

Only if this was a month away I could enjoy it…

Only if this was a month away I could enjoy it...

haha you’ll enjoy it. Even without the beer, you still have the great food and fly waitresses!

Bizzump! :49ers:

The Library is a pretty badass bar. Make sure you get the 108oz (if I remember correctly) Yuengling…its spectacular. Comes with its own little tap thing and all.

Don’t forget that liquor isn’t served in Boone…so beer or nothing.

The Library is a pretty badass bar. Make sure you get the 108oz (if I remember correctly) Yuengling...its spectacular. Comes with its own little tap thing and all.

Don’t forget that liquor isn’t served in Boone…so beer or nothing.

Liquor is now served in Boone! And yeah, the 108 oz tubes of beer are awesome.

Liquor is now served in Boone! And yeah, the 108 oz tubes of beer are awesome.

Very nice! Obviously I haven’t been up there in a while…

BUMP. Everyone planning on pregaming at the Library with us?

I always thought The Library was the perfect name for a bar close to a college campus.

“Sonny, this is your mom.”
“Hi mom. I’m on my way to The Library.”
“That’s good. I’m glad to see you’re applying yourself.”

[QUOTE=Chisox17;362113]BUMP. Everyone planning on pregaming at the Library with us?[/QUOTE]

Do I really have a choice?

:toast: :49ers: :toast:

Count J4L + 1 will be leaving Charlotte around 1:00-1:30

We’ll be there for dinner. 3.5 Niners + .5 Mounties with Sparty!

[QUOTE=spartyniner;362134]We’ll be there for dinner. 3.5 Niners + .5 Mounties with Sparty![/QUOTE]

.5 Mounties? wtf?

.5 Mounties? wtf?

My sister went to App—will pull for App but is also a lifelong Niners fan—so really she doesn’t care =)

Her month old daughter will be there in green!!

[QUOTE=spartyniner;362141]My sister went to App—will pull for App but is also a lifelong Niners fan—so really she doesn’t care =)

Her month old daughter will be there in green!![/QUOTE]

What color will [I]she[/I] be wearing though?

What color will [I]she[/I] be wearing though?

My sister? I think she said something about a Niner Nation t-shirt under her App hoodie…

will be there around 5:30…

haha you'll enjoy it. Even without the beer, you still have the great food and fly waitresses!

you said fly

:lmao:

does app charge parking for bball games?