1998 NCAA Tournament

Here is the link to the complete game between UNCheat, and Charlotte. What a game too! Gus Johnson on the call. Even though it was a loss this is one of the best games I have ever watched. GO NINERS

Nice. Been wanting to re-watch this for a while. Was only 13 when it happened. So I don’t have a great memory of the game.

I was there, and this game has cost me a fortune over the years. I went from being a good 49ers fan to bleeding green. No cure for that shit.

Me too. This game was the game that made me start paying attention to Charlotte. Two years later, I was turning down Cheatle Hill and Enrolling at Charlotte. 18 years later, I’ve spent a lot of money on this school. It’s crazy the impact that one game can have. Before this game, I barely knew who Charlotte was.

It has been almost 20 years. I’d like to see Price take a squad to chapel hole and give Ole Roy a run for his money in the next few years.

clt gets even more frustrated watching that game today knowing that UNC CHeat had players that were not eligible playing in the NCAA.

and galen’s 5th was bs