1st NC state board I could find

http://mb10.scout.com/fnorthcarolinastatef…start=1&stop=20

I’ll be setting up a big game block tonight/tomorrow with a bunch of info on the teams and messageboard links. This should be a great next few days. :slight_smile:

Yep, probably the best. I’ve noted my opinion on that thread. :frowning:

[QUOTE]Charlotte has lost 3 games in a row now and are playing their worst ball of the season. That’s good for us. However, Plavich scares the crap out of me with his range. He’s a poor mans Redick.

from State board…lol

I think most realize we have a match up that we would be better not having.

they need to hurry up and verify me over there…I was to post!

Iti is mentioned for on that thread then Basden is. LOL. While Charlotte is salivating at the chance to play the evil, conference lanscape raping ACC, Herb is trying to keep his job, and the Wolfpack players would be down right embarrased to lose to someone that ACC’ers consider a mid major. Both teams should be fired up. I just hope that Charlotte can get off of the schnide.

That board is slow to verify and quick to ban. Just make sure you talk facts and you will be fine. Is there anybody at all on this board that gives State a chance. I guess based on the last game, you certainly have a reason to be confident. But, we have a team that can do well. Whether they do or not is a different story. I think you guys win because I am a pessimist, but many of you have moved on to UCONN. I am absolutely certain I am the only one with this opinion, but at least we know that a North Carolina based team will move to the round of 32. I hope it’s us, but I have no problem being for you guys if we lose.

They are so worried about WIthers over on those boards! They don’t even realize that Eddie was CUSA POY. They mention that when Evitomov knocks down some threes that ITI will come out. UH I don’t think ITI will be on Evitomov!

[i]Originally posted by joaquinwolfaliciousII[/i]@Mar 13 2005, 07:21 PM [b] Is there anybody at all on this board that gives State a chance. I guess based on the last game, you certainly have a reason to be confident. [/b]
Apparently you didn't see any of our last three games. :ph34r: We are playing our worst ball of the year right now and NCSU seems to be playing it's best. Should be a good game though.
[i]Originally posted by joaquinwolfaliciousII[/i]@Mar 13 2005, 07:21 PM [b] That board is slow to verify and quick to ban. [/b]
Boy, that sure does sound familiar. :D
[i]Originally posted by joaquinwolfaliciousII[/i]@Mar 13 2005, 07:21 PM [b] Is there anybody at all on this board that gives State a chance. I guess based on the last game, you certainly have a reason to be confident. But, we have a team that can do well. Whether they do or not is a different story. I think you guys win because I am a pessimist, but many of you have moved on to UCONN... [/b]
Just keep reading other threads.

After our last 3 games we have NO right to expect a win against anybody…and there are a lot of people here (me included) stating that opinion in MANY other threads.

The way we are playing vs the way you guys are playing…I think you guys should be favored comfortably.

The last three games are out the window Lutz. Your guys will be ready. They will be reminded of the way they stomped State in Raleigh last time. Of course, maybe our guys will get the same reminder. :smiley:

[i]Originally posted by joaquinwolfaliciousII[/i]@Mar 13 2005, 07:31 PM [b]The last three games are out the window Lutz. Your guys will be ready. They will be reminded of the way they stomped State in Raleigh last time. Of course, maybe our guys will get the same reminder. :D[/b]
Hmmm...these guys are being way too nice. I look forward to another shot at the ACC...I think our guys will be ready to play as well, now that we are backed in a corner...I expect a us to be a bit aggressive.

I posted over there. They’re fairly reasonable folks. Easy to get registered on scout.com.

[i]Originally posted by 96Niner[/i]@Mar 13 2005, 09:00 PM [b] I posted over there. They're fairly reasonable folks. Easy to get registered on scout.com. [/b]
I registered but I can't post....they said I have to be verified or something like that...bah!

The pack barely made it. And, from reading what they wrote on their board. It started to remind me of squid and the boyz. I started to register but just because of the resemblant. . . [SIZE=4]GO NINERS ! ! ![/SIZE] beat the living piss out of the pack . . . again

They’re a bunch of goddamned fools.

That’s how I feel.

I don’t even feel like posting and talking mad shit–I quit reading that shit.

I HATE State more than any team in the world.

Seriously.

http://mb10.scout.com/fnorthcarolinastatef…rt=141&stop=160

Read what some of those niner fans wrote…

Whoever those guys are…go screw yourself…

read it from pages 8 onward…

Be careful over there because I have been over there before and if you question NC State at all they will ban you.