1st Round First Region (2)Ninerid v (15)HappyCamper49 (NN.N POY 2008)

1st Round First Region (2)Ninerid v (15)HappyCamper49 (NN.N POY 2008)

Discuss, then vote. Poll ends Wednesday.

Wow. Tough matchup. ID is very active on here and Happy has been a great leader for the student body.

Are we allowed to campaign on here? If so, I’d like to bring up how I booed the tarheels at the NCAA games last weekend much to the chagrin of those around me.

Also I have campaign videos.

Some potential for an upset here…hmm…

Are we allowed to campaign on here? If so, I'd like to bring up how I booed the tarheels at the NCAA games last weekend much to the chagrin of those around me.

campaigning is encouraged. Also not voting until campaigning has been done is also encouraged.

Campaign videos I’ve helped edit or played a role in over the last 2 years:
http://your49erpresident.com/2008/03/29/unc-charlotte-student-body-president-election-videos-a-2-year-recap/

Writeup posted last night about how UNC system sucks:
http://your49erpresident.com/2008/04/04/unc-and-uc-systems-heading-in-different-directions/

campaigning is encouraged. Also not voting until campaigning has been done is also encouraged.

what about dirty slanderous attacks?

also encouraged.

but babes are encouraged most.

This is a very tough match up here. Both are vital cogs in the movement to bring football. I think I will have to sit this one out…

Are we allowed to campaign on here? If so, I'd like to bring up how I booed the tarheels at the NCAA games last weekend much to the chagrin of those around me.

I am dissapointed that none of this has happened.

This is looking to be the closest race yet! get voting!!

I am dissapointed that none of this has happened.

This is looking to be the closest race yet! get voting!!

babes? What about babies?

STEM!

Anyone else going to the baseball game tonight?