1st Round Holshouser Jimmyhat49er v Ktown49er (NN.N POY 2008)

1st Round Holshouser Jimmyhat49er v Ktown49er (NN.N POY 2008)

Discuss, then vote. Poll ends Monday.

If I face one of these guys in the next round, let me remind you all that KClown abandoned you and that Jimmyhate supports Chapel Hill.

Jimmy’s Chapel Hill fetish is killing him

JimmyHat is a Tar Heel fan? I thought he bled green. Must have something
to do with football. WTF???

Wow… first round matchup pits a Tar Heel fan vs. a disappearing act… I’d almost rather win the NNIT

JimmyHat is a Tar Heel fan? I thought he bled green. Must have something to do with football. WTF???

http://www.ninernation.net/forum/showthread.php?t=19839

I think I’m gonna be sick. What’s up with JimmyHat? I thought he was
the “Godfather” of green. Wearing emperor’s clothes is one thing. I wonder,
though, if JimmyHat contributes $ to the UNC-CH sports department and if
so, more than he does for Charlotte Athletic Foundation? I can’t help
but remember the UNC-CH, Spangler and Friday event.

JimmyHat says he’s been to 9 Final Fours. Wonder if he’s gonna be in
Texas for this year’s Final Four. Wonder what he’ll be wearing there???

I don’t know much about this KTown guy…but he seems to be very intelligent when it comes to sports and he always has his facts straight and well organized in his well thought out debates. He doesn’t mind being brutally honest and he has a very witty sense of humor.

I like the guy.

Also…since it was Jimmyhat that stole Ktown’s CharlotteFootball Website Initiative idea (and took full credit for it)…I just have to vote for KTown. Especially since KTown was man enough never to make an issue out of it.

That’s a real man for you…KTOWN FOR 2008 NNN POY.

BTW…Doesn’t KTown still hold the rare distinction of the 1st ever overall draft pick of the first ever NNN poster Draft??

I hope you know that whoever wins this faces the winner of my game. And, whoever wins my game will be much more deserving of a second round victory.

So they should both just be disqualified now.

making a new screenname and then talking about how great you are on it is to be expected of a six year old…but not of a poster of the year.

[QUOTE=TRLeader;311626]I don’t know much about this KTown guy…but he seems to be very intelligent when it comes to sports and he always has his facts straight and well organized in his well thought out debates. He doesn’t mind being brutally honest and he has a very witty sense of humor.

I like the guy.

Also…since it was Jimmyhat that stole Ktown’s CharlotteFootball Website Initiative idea (and took full credit for it)…I just have to vote for KTown. Especially since KTown was man enough never to make an issue out of it.

That’s a real man for you…KTOWN FOR 2008 NNN POY.

BTW…Doesn’t KTown still hold the rare distinction of the 1st ever overall draft pick of the first ever NNN poster Draft??[/QUOTE]

If Ktown still posted him, I would vote for him. He was one of the greatest posters ever along with his gay alter ego BobandEd. Those where the glory days of Ninernation.net. I miss them both…

[QUOTE=ninerball49;311654]making a new screenname and then talking about how great you are on it is to be expected of a six year old…but not of a poster of the year.[/QUOTE]

If somebody actually did that, that would be really pathetic…

[QUOTE=ninerball49;311654]making a new screenname and then talking about how great you are on it is to be expected of a six year old…but not of a poster of the year.[/QUOTE]

I voted for Jimmy, but that is before I knew about the CH crap. KTown never comes around anymore, but if you are referring to TRLeader then he’s been around for a little while but I seriously doubt he’s KTown.

but if you are referring to TRLeader then he's been around for a little while but I seriously doubt he's KTown.

You can’t be serious…

[QUOTE=Ninerballin;311663]I voted for Jimmy, but that is before I knew about the CH crap. KTown never comes around anymore, but if you are referring to TRLeader then he’s been around for a little while but I seriously doubt he’s KTown.[/QUOTE]

never knew cowboy fans were THIS dense. TRLeader and kTown are one in the same.

…that…i dont even know what to say. the only way you couldn’t know that they’re both the same is if you can’t read. unless you’re playing along. in that case, everyone has done a good job of being a six year old.

Seriously. That KTown dude ruled all.

Jimmyhat = Football at Charlotte

[QUOTE=Ninerballin;311663]…but if you are referring to TRLeader then he’s been around for a little while but I seriously doubt he’s KTown.[/QUOTE]
:confused: You’re kidding right?

[QUOTE=moss2k;311997]Jimmyhat = Football at Charlotte[/QUOTE]
Is Jimmy really losing to a SN that isn’t used anymore?? I really hope it isn’t because of this silly recent UNC-CH crap. We are on the verge of a football decision in large part to the initiative of Mr. Hat.