1st Round Holshouser VA49er v Mike_Persinger (NN.N POY 2008)

1st Round Holshouser VA49er v Mike_Persinger (NN.N POY 2008)

Discuss, then vote. Poll ends Monday.

Is this a caucus? IF so, vote for VA, he bought me lunch in Richmond!!!

If VA loses, then I have lost all faith in NN

If VA loses, then I have lost all faith in NN

Hmmm, but MP gives Jim Utter a paycheck and we all love Utter so…

Hmmm, but MP gives Jim Utter a paycheck and we all love Utter so.....

Yeah, but he couldn’t possibly be giving Jim enough money.

[QUOTE=kevinharbin;311455]Hmmm, but MP gives Jim Utter a paycheck and we all love Utter so…[/QUOTE]

It’s a shame Jim doesn’t love us all back, huh?

It's a shame Jim doesn't love us all back, huh?
you're just mad because he called you out for being a Davidson fan and a closet UNC-CH fan.

maybe that last one isn’t true. maybe.

No, I was called out for being a closet UNC-CH fan as soon as I moved from Charlotte to Chapel Hill. But I don’t think you were here for that.

No, I was called out for being a closet UNC-CH fan as soon as I moved from Charlotte to Chapel Hill. But I don't think you were here for that.
damn, I'm good.

It’s alright, I’m sure I’ll have another first round exit to prove I am a true niner.

Thanks to all who voted against me. You have done a great service.

Mike, you could have gotten my vote against someone else. VA’s mother makes the best homemade cheeseburgers around so she (err he) gets my vote.

[QUOTE=HP49er;311893]Mike, you could have gotten my vote against someone else. VA’s mother makes the best homemade cheeseburgers around so she (err he) gets my vote.[/QUOTE]

VA is apparently keeping the board fed. Booze and grubb are the best ways to get a vote!!

His mom does make kick ass cheeseburgers.

No way I can compete with mom and cheeseburgers. And there are 49 votes. Let’s just stop right there and I’ll concede.

[QUOTE=HP49er;311893]Mike, you could have gotten my vote against someone else. VA’s mother makes the best homemade cheeseburgers around so she (err he) gets my vote.[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

[SIZE=1]I think.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE=s9er;311895]VA is apparently keeping the board fed. Booze and grubb are the best ways to get a vote!![/QUOTE]

No bribery intended. Just being a good host. Don’t get many Niner fans up my way so I try to treat them right when they do stop by.

[QUOTE=Mike_Persinger;311903]No way I can compete with mom and cheeseburgers. And there are 49 votes. Let’s just stop right there and I’ll concede.[/QUOTE]

You couldn’t have conceded against me, could you Mike? NOOOOOOO!

VA49er is the creator of the Pole vault thread…

…nuff said.

That alone should make him the frontrunner of the entire tourney!!

[QUOTE=VA49er;311908]No bribery intended. Just being a good host. Don’t get many Niner fans up my way so I try to treat them right when they do stop by.[/QUOTE]

A good host indeed… And TRL is right, the Pole Vault thread is a Hall of Fame thread.