1st Round Sanford NinerATL2CHA v cltniners (NN.N POY 2008)

1st Round Sanford NinerATL2CHA v cltniners (NN.N POY 2008)

Discuss, then vote. Poll ends Monday.

clt says that he will bring change you can believe in, will help make history, and welcomes all to his service to America tour.

clt a #10 seed? NEVER!

clt a #10 seed? NEVER!

It’s a symptom of have alot of quality posters. Though he might have moved higher if I had more time to weed out some of the riff raff.

man did I really leave SCK in this year? I’m gonna stand by that decision, but it’ll make me queasy for a while.

No zepelin rides for you during a baseball game, kevin.

It's a symptom of have alot of quality posters. Though he might have moved higher if I had more time to weed out some of the riff raff.

man did I really leave SCK in this year? I’m gonna stand by that decision, but it’ll make me queasy for a while.

Was I even on the bubble?

[QUOTE=HP49er;311414]clt a #10 seed? NEVER![/QUOTE]

clt says to please take gallantry into account when voting.

he also offers this haiku:

clt’s haiku
maxwell was a great spartan
go 48ers

Was I even on the bubble?

This year there was no bubble. Either in or out. Next year there will be a bubble.

[QUOTE=cltniners;311448]clt says to please take gallantry into account when voting.

he also offers this haiku:

clt’s haiku
maxwell was a great spartan
go 48ers[/QUOTE]

10/10.

10/10.
agreed, it made me vote for clt

My vote went to Metro - but I do miss ATL

My vote went to Metro - but I do miss ATL

metro isn’t in this poll…

[QUOTE=kevinharbin;311579]metro isn’t in this poll…[/QUOTE]

My bad I was meaning to say clt. For the record I also voted for Metro in his poll.

I miss ATL…hope the dude is OK

Someone on here said he left wachovia, moved out of charlotte, but then moved back into town. Odd that he never has resurfaced on here though.