1st Round Scott ninerwupass v austinniner (NN.N POY 2008)

1st Round Scott ninerwupass v austinniner (NN.N POY 2008)
Discuss, then vote. Poll ends Monday.

I want to mention that I am the trusted keeper of the money that is left over from the CFI football tshirt sales. If chosen NNN POY I will do all that is in my power, with the blessing of other CFI members, to donate a portion of the funds to the football drive and use the balance to throw a kick ass tailgate celebration party! If I was trusted with football funds can I not also be trusted to be YOUR NNN POY? Hell even if I am not POY I will try to do all that so I guess I really am making this post just to bump this vote.

I want to mention that I am the trusted keeper of the money that is left over from the CFI football tshirt sales. If chosen NNN POY I will do all that is in my power, with the blessing of other CFI members, to donate a portion of the funds to the football drive and use the balance to throw a kick ass tailgate celebration party! If I was trusted with football funds can I not also be trusted to be YOUR NNN POY? Hell [B]even if I am not POY I will try to do all that so I guess I really am making this post just to bump this vote[/B].

Good catch there, some of us don’t take kindly to blackmailing.

[QUOTE=kevinharbin;311415]Good catch there, some of us don’t take kindly to blackmailing.[/QUOTE]

LOL Just a campaign promise!

Wupass was all WBniner at one point, if that helps anyone out!

c’mon guys, give me some birthday love!

[QUOTE=austinniner;311558]c’mon guys, give me some birthday love![/QUOTE]

Don’t pull out birthday crap here! Bring your A game! LOL

Love the avatar by the way!

Thanks Gill yes I was WBNiner for many many years!

[QUOTE=austinniner;311558]c’mon guys, give me some birthday love![/QUOTE]

the fact we live in the same city and apparently have the same birthday is ridiculous so I choose you pokemon

Beers when I get back in town Shagg, in Houston today.

I just created and handed this work of art to a coworker and thought that it might earn me a few more votes on here! Since we all, or at least most of us, make fun of the wal-mart chapel hill fans I thought some of you may enjoy this. I changed his name to Joe Fan before posting it on here, but ya’ll get the idea -