2 Questions for Gamer

Clarify that gamer, the Triad DOES NOT support 3-4 teams. The Triangle may but Wake Forest gets no where near the support in Winston-Salem that it should for many reasons, primarily that the alumni do not remain in the area.

[i]Originally posted by HP49er[/i]@Dec 31 2004, 11:15 AM [b] Clarify that gamer, the Triad DOES NOT support 3-4 teams. The Triangle may but Wake Forest gets no where near the support in Winston-Salem that it should for many reasons, primarily that the alumni do not remain in the area. [/b]
Wake would be the fourth. Scratch wake and the triad still supports 3 teams. I stand by what I said. You ignore the gist of the statement, that we have the opportunity to fill our arena, and resort to nit picking. Does that make you a better fan than me?

Gaymer, you are not a fan. Please quit posing as such. We were all onto you a few months ago. Thanks and Happy New Year.

[i]Originally posted by gamer+Dec 31 2004, 10:26 AM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (gamer @ Dec 31 2004, 10:26 AM)
[i]Originally posted by forDniner[/i]@Dec 31 2004, 10:52 AM [b] No matter what this guy is, he has proven he does not know or care about Charlotte basketball. He has also proven he does not know anything outside of the ACC. He has confused Alabama with UAB, UConn with Central Connecticut State, Marvin Watkins with Melvin Watkins, Texas with Texas A&M and I am sure the list goes on.

If he cared about Charlotte basketball in the least I wouldn’t have a problem with him but 99% of his posts are attempts to hijack the thread into meaningless garbage.

Can we ban somebody for just being dumb? [/b]

I dont know if you can ban someone for being dumb, but so far the mods have overlooked my ignorance. I have found that suggesting that the 49er club should produce what it promises causes more of an uproar than not knowing the naunces of Big 12 and SEC basketball.

[i]Originally posted by NormanNiner[/i]@Dec 31 2004, 11:34 AM [b] This isn't nitpicking, you just have be an idiot not to know the difference between the Triad and the Triangle. It sort of diminishes the impact of your, um, points. [/b]
I stand corrected. I should have said triangle. The real question, of course, is whether i am an idiot, and I think I am at least a moron. And having that much intelligence, I still believe that Charlotte has more than enough potential to fill the arena each game.

I am with Gmadness on this one. I mean, I grew up a State fan, and now I am a fortyniner more than I ever was a wolfpacker, but I think that you can still pull for another school somewhat. I go to NC State during the summer and Charlotte during the fall and spring but make no mistake, Charlotte is my school and would love for them to whitewash state anyday.

Just because youre from philadeplhia, and youve been an eagles fan your whole life and now you are in charlotte and you are a panthers fan, does that mean you still can’t have an soft part in your heart for the eagles anymore even if you pull for the panthers when the two play? The cool thing about pulling for Charlotte and lesser so for NC State is that you can easily and confidently say from deep inside your heart :

GO TO HELL CAROLINA

AND GO TO HELL BEARCATS too

[i]Originally posted by lutz9er[/i]@Dec 31 2004, 06:08 PM [b]

AND GO TO HELL BEARCATS too[/b]

what a despicable suggestion.

and just fyi, the bearcats arrive and hell comes with them. they don’t need to go there.

[i]Originally posted by lutz9er[/i]@Dec 31 2004, 06:08 PM [b] I go to NC State during the summer and Charlotte during the fall and spring but make no mistake, Charlotte is my school and would love for them to whitewash state anyday. [/b]
Then there's a big difference between yourself and Gamer.
[b]I will keep supporting the team, and if i need to pull my hat down a little tighter, so be it. Maybe I don't pass some litmus test of what a fan should be, but i will be at the games until you can get rid of me. But dont count on that happening any time soon. [/b]

Now exactly how does this help support the team? You don’t think you might influence some people by wearing the hat of another school? How should a player interpret your support if they look in the student section and see another teams hat? You can wear the hat if you want. Just makes no sense to me.

An example maybe you can relate to. You think Roy Williams still follows Kansas? I’m sure he does. What if he were to wear a Kansas tie to the next UNC-CH home game? I don’t see the difference.

Good point normm.

Gamer,

You have every right not to answer my question. However I have the right to give you a chance to show your loyalty. You declined to do so. Good night.

Relax guys, This gamer guy is taking us all for a ride. Too many subtle mistakes for him to be on the up and up. Ignore him . He is the guy before caller waiting that would prank call people all day long to get his jollies. Quit biten and he will go away.

[b][b]more of an uproar than not knowing the naunces of Big 12 and SEC basketball.[/b][/b]
I love that not knowing the differance between UAB and Alabama is a [i][b]nuance[/b][/i] of SEC basketball. Does that mean I can start calling UNC-CH UNC Pembroke?

Agree with JK, this guy is just a troll who enjoys being the village idiot.

[i]Originally posted by JKniner[/i]@Jan 1 2005, 12:18 AM [b] Relax guys, This gamer guy is taking us all for a ride. Too many subtle mistakes for him to be on the up and up. Ignore him . He is the guy before caller waiting that would prank call people all day long to get his jollies....... [/b]
Good call. I think you just may be correct. He helped give himself away in this thread with some of his stupid statements.