2005 recruiting

Are we finished with our recruiting class for next year?

I sure hope not. We have one scholarship left to give and we need a legit 3 point shooter. I REALLY hope we land Billy Humphrey

[i]Originally posted by Chisox17[/i]@Nov 19 2004, 05:15 PM [b] I sure hope not. We have one scholarship left to give and we need a legit 3 point shooter. I REALLY hope we land Billy Humphrey [/b]
New name on the horizon. Big-time shooter. Top 50 player. Check back Monday. We've got a home opener to win. :D
[i]Originally posted by LeftyNiner[/i]@Nov 19 2004, 05:21 PM [b] New name on the horizon. Big-time shooter. Top 50 player. Check back Monday. We've got a home opener to win. :D [/b]
lefty, two things: 1.) i hope youre right!!! 2.) how the heck do you get insider info so quickly?

Jamont Gordon?

Boateng?

Maybe Jesse Sapp, since he plays at National Christian and was still wide open at last report.

Boateng is a center and committed to duke

Actually I meant This guy - Nyan Boateng, but on second thought, I don’t think it’s him.

ahh ok. sorry NA, eric boateng was the only one tht i could think of

Sounds like someone who may be transferring in ???

[i]Originally posted by amnesiac[/i]@Nov 21 2004, 02:59 PM [b]Sounds like someone who may be transferring in ???[/b]
Possibly, I was looking over the unsigned guards left out there who were 4/5 star and there really aren't that many. And those I did find weren't really known for their shooting except a couple of PGs, but don't see us getting another PG except with the idea of converting him to SG.

I did see one guy from California that might fit the bill, since, if I remember correctly, Lutz or another coach made a trip out to Cali to recruit. Can’t find his info right now, Lefty should fill us in though. Really wouldn’t be surprised if it was a JUCO though.

[i]Originally posted by Butter49er+Nov 21 2004, 06:06 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (Butter49er @ Nov 21 2004, 06:06 PM)
[i]Originally posted by LeftyNiner[/i]@Nov 21 2004, 10:51 PM [b] Not a JUCO. Would most likely have three years. More coming soon. Just wanted to answer the initial question. We have one to give and we're on a potential big-time scorer. [/b]
nice

lefty there is an article on ninerreport on a prospect, but it is a 2006 6’8 forward, not a 2005 three point shooter

Sounds like someone who has left or is about to leave another school.