2009 NN.NIT selection

[QUOTE=The Lax;388524]Make things interesting. Also, that way we dont have both tournaments running at the same time.[/QUOTE]

Meh, I like the way we did it last year… if you don’t make the big dance, you can always make the NNNIT

[QUOTE=thelew1014;388526]Meh, I like the way we did it last year… if you don’t make the big dance, you can always make the NNNIT[/QUOTE]

I cant do it the same way I did it last year. My formula is ruined, which was what made mine different from KH’s. Im still giving a lot of new posters a chance to make a name for themselves. Im also giving people the option of whther or not they want to participate. IF they think theyll make the POY, then fine dont accept. If you think you wont, accept an invite. If you think youll get an invite and the KH will let you participate in his, go for the gold and try to be the first ever double champ.

Im still taking a lot of posters that are “on the bubble” or below, like last year, i just dont have a formula to make selection/seeding easier

If you recieve a PM, please reply with a response. If you dont want to participate the PLEASE let me know. If your cool with it, you dont really need to respond as I’ll assume you will be participating

I forgot this in the PMs:
[SIZE=7]DEADLINE IS SUNDAY MARCH 15TH 11:59pm EDT!![/SIZE]

WooOHOOOoooo!!!

L4L is in the NIT!! Guess those late nights surfing the web to add to the PVT were worth something!!

:49ers::biggrin::lol: