2010 Coca-Cola 600

Who all is going to the race tomorrow?

Me and GetEmGokhan are gonna ginge the place up.

[quote=“itsbraille49, post:1, topic:23366”]Who all is going to the race tomorrow?

Me and GetEmGokhan are gonna ginge the place up.[/quote]

Blah… can’t afford it.

I’ll be there.

Heard from the Observer that traffic might be a little heavy.

They probably sent 3 reporters up there just to check on traffic… the same 3 reporters originally slated to cover the tarholes in the ACC Tourney.

I’ll be there working as an usher for the shriner’s club. Crowd was light today compared to last year so maybe traffic won’t be as bad as expected tomorrow.

I’m heading out at 8am and tailgating by the handicap lot near turn 2. Come over for some corn hole – $1/game.

huge niner gathering behind the water tower turn 2 free parking look for the niners flag flying high

leaving in an hour, will wear my 49ers football jersey until racetime, look for the ginger.

I’ll be in turn 1 in the grand national south stands

Well now am a NASCAR lobstar. How did the 2 gingers turn out?

pretty boring race imo. looked like it on tv anyway.

I haven’t watched a points race at Charlotte on TV since 2006, and have never found one boring. TV directors find a way to only show 1 car at a time when there is plenty of good racing happening.

I escaped with hardly any sunburn.

[quote=“Hooner49, post:11, topic:23366”]Well now am a NASCAR lobstar. How did the 2 gingers turn out?[/quote]Sunburn? Whats that? I’ve all ready burned 5-6 times this year, so I’m “immune” to it with several coats of sunblock per say.

Now if I had taken the Niner Nation t-shirt off to attempt to rid myself of my rather sexy farmer’s tan, I’d be the French fry that was stuck in the bottom of the deep-fryer at Bo’Jangles about now.

I haven’t watched a points race at Charlotte on TV since 2006, and have never found one boring. TV directors find a way to only show 1 car at a time when there is plenty of good racing happening.

I escaped with hardly any sunburn.[/quote]i agree it’s better to be there because you can watch everything going on. i was just unable to make this one.

[size=-webkit-xxx-large]F U K B[/size]

[quote=“Lew, post:16, topic:23366”][size=99pt]F U K B[/size][/quote]Agreed.

Which one?

Saw some outstanding mullets yesterday. Left after lap 212…yawn.

Reutimann did well yesterday. That’s 2 top 5 finishes in a row.