2010 recruiting

Coach Majors have been in Charlotte for about two weeks now. I was not expecting any big news on recruiting for the spring, but we do have a few spots that we need some guys to fill. I know that we will probably save a couple of spots for next year, but is anyone hearing about new targets that may sign late? Does late signing go until mid-May?

His last name is Major, no ā€˜sā€™.

Look in the recruiting forum, Moss2k has been keeping up with and posting any potential targets for 2010/11/12. Just click around and youā€™ll figure out who the targets are.

I didnā€™t think there was an end to the late signing period. Weā€™ve signed plenty of kids in the summer before, so is there a third signing period? Apparently Major was spotted on campus with what looked like two recruits a few days ago though. No info yet on who they are however.

While I know we are recruiting guys for 2010, no names have surfaced so far. I would imagine we use 2 of the 4 schollies.

FWIW, this is actually the regular signing period, which lasts from April 14 through May 19, 2010.

[quote=ā€œNiner National, post:3, topic:23151ā€]I didnā€™t think there was an end to the late signing period. Weā€™ve signed plenty of kids in the summer before, so is there a third signing period? Apparently Major was spotted on campus with what looked like two recruits a few days ago though. No info yet on who they are however.[/quote]The signing periods are for the NLI program. You can join a program outside of the NLI, which is what late guys do.