2012 Bobcats

The Bobcats are off to a great start, one of the most surprising stories of the early season. They are currently 5-4(6th in East), they only had 7 wins all of last year. Henderson and Thomas have not played much due to injury, all the more impressive as to what they are doing. Kemba Walker is avg almost 19 pts a game, fills up the stat sheet every night, and is the clear leader of the team. MKG looks promising and Mullens, Sessions are doing surprisingly well. Coach Dunlap has them playing hard every single night. They actually seem like they care which is refreshing to see.

I don’t know if they can make the playoffs but they will defiantly make some noise. I’ll say they can win at least 30 games.

Saw an article where Thomas’ injury wouldn’t require surgery.

Completely disagree with that assesment his contract and what he actually brings to the team makes him a tumor to the roster that should be removed immediately.

Another hard fought Bobcats win tonight that went down to the last possession. Cable Box was LOUD.

6-4 now. Kemba is awesome.

This team is incredibly fun to watch and other than Tyrus (who thankfully is injured) they are all very likable guys.

Before the season started I played the schedule game and had them at 22-60 and even though they are still 6-4 through 10 games I am going to stick with that prediction. I think they’ve had one of the softest schedules so far this season and things will get much tougher for them once they start traveling more and hosting the big boys. This is definitely not a playoff team. It looks like both MKG are Taylor are players and Dunlap appears to be a very solid hire.

Thank you Rich Cho!

Currently the 3 seed in the East. http://espn.go.com/nba/standings/_/group/2

They gotta stop this 8 game skid tonight. They’ve been very competitive for the most part during their losing ways but have to find a way to finish games.

The Clippers are on an absolute tear. I’m going tonight, and I hope the cats can stop the bleeding, but I can’t say I’m optimistic.

Same here. Be sure if you get one of the $4 beers, make sure it’s a craft beer.

Same here. Be sure if you get one of the $4 beers, make sure it’s a craft beer.[/quote]

I’m also heading down for this game, so is it any beer is 4 bucks tonight, that’s a good deal.

Same here. Be sure if you get one of the $4 beers, make sure it’s a craft beer.[/quote]

I’m also heading down for this game, so is it any beer is 4 bucks tonight, that’s a good deal.[/quote]

Not quite, they 12 oz beers…so go with a craft. It’s an ok deal. All Wednesday night games are $4 beers.

They should have prbly won at least 3 of the 8 lost. They have been competitive and are doing all they can with that roster.

Agreed, I don’t think anyone expected them to make the playoffs even after a hot start. 25-30 wins is a great start in the right direction.

A few late season wins and now we gave Orlando the worst record by 1 game. That sucks. Hopefully we can be the NO Hornets this year and jump Orlando in the lottery.

I’d actually prefer the #2 pick in this draft… I’m not sold on Nerlins… He will miss the year, even then he’s offensively limited… Already have Biyombo nailed down to the offensively crippled big man spot.
Get #2 and take Ben McLemore

Historically, having the highest chances to win the lottery has meant nothing for this team so I could care less that we didn’t finish with the worst record. In fact I’m happy we didn’t. Not like there is some can’t miss stud in this draft.