2012 Football Recruiting Assessment

[quote=“HXC Niner, post:40, topic:25131”]@FreshPrinc​e_JD: @iRapeBoyss ill come see you if u come to uncc to see my play football

http://www.maxpreps.com/athletes/yighzdYzfUKMV7b6sGlupw/football-fall-10/profile-jairame-davis.htm[/quote]

If he plays for Eastern Alamance, I am sure N1NER has seen him play. Awaiting his scouting report.

@iRapeBoyss

WTF?

[quote=“NinerAdvocate, post:42, topic:25131”]@iRapeBoyss

WTF?[/quote]That’s the handle of the girl he was talking with.

WTF?[/quote]

sux he got the name first. try adding a 1 to the end of it and it can be ur new name.

WTF?[/quote]

Utter changed his handle?

[quote=“CharSFNiners, post:45, topic:25131”][quote=“NinerAdvocate, post:42, topic:25131”]@iRapeBoyss

WTF?[/quote]

Utter changed his handle?[/quote]

Ouch.

FreshPrince_JD jairame davis
Being high could make the smallest activity fun as hell…I was high the other day watching “rug rats” it was the best… interesting lil kids

[quote=“49rDie, post:47, topic:25131”]FreshPrince_JD jairame davis
Being high could make the smallest activity fun as hell…I was high the other day watching “rug rats” it was the best… interesting lil kids[/quote]

That’s not smart.

Eddie Graves III -Safety 186lbs, Harding

@Eddie_fly17: Thinking about going to UNCC too play football in January its between that ECU, NC STATE, DELAWARE, AND MINNESOTA

ESPN Profile

http://insider.espn.go.com/college-football/recruiting/player?id=110695&_slug_=eddie-graves-iii&action=login&appRedirect=http%3A%2F%2Finsider.espn.go.com%2Fcollege-football%2Frecruiting%2Fplayer%3Fid%3D110695%26_slug_%3Deddie-graves-iii

Eddie_fly17[size=12px]Eddie Graves III[/size]

i think UNCC is my my top choice so far for college

Safety at Harding, whose brother ran track at Charlotte.

Garrett Gorringe - OL chooses Georgia State over Charlotte and others. Apparently we had offered. Georgia State now has 8 verbals for 2012, far and away leads all FCS schools

This is from ninerID

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/836/commitments.jpg/

Looks about right to me except for GaSt. The article posted here a few months back talked of how recruits would hold back to the last minute to commit to an FCS program until all their FBS options had been exhausted completely one way or the other. Wonder what Bill Curry is telling his recruits.

2012 Recruiting target? A little birdy advised me that Charlotte coaches have been in contact with a kid named Kyle Eiss at my alma mater (Piedmont). He is a rising senior. You guys may remember that Piedmont has sent quite a few baseball players to Charlotte over the last decade or more (ie; Matt Foard, Randall Poplin, Rob and Jim Lyerly and Brad Elwood this coming season) but this kid may be the first for the football program.

I still follow the Piedmont fball program closely and this kid is a hoss. He’s short and very thick (think Brad Hoover). From what I understand, he just recently broke the Piedmont school record for dead-lifting (can not confirm this, but I heard it from a pretty good source)…he supposedly lifted 690 lbs…does that even sound possible?

Austin Duke - Independence High - WR

ESPN

http://www.wcnc.com/sports/high-school/Independence-looks-to-return-to-f-128072878.html

[size=3]article from the Observer regarding local 49er football targets coming tomorrow![/size]

http://gmine.blogspot.com/2011/08/check-out-these-49ers-football.html

rivals.com has Elliott Alford a
Dual-threat quarterback
Hutchinson, Kansas
Hutchinson C.C.
View Map
[ul][li]Ht:6’2"[/li]
[li]Wt:195 lbs[/li]
[li]40:4.6 secs[/li]
[li]Bench Max:230[/li]
[li]Vertical:30 inches[/li]
[li]Class:2012 (Junior College - Dec Grad)[/li][/ul]
[table][tr][td]Auburn[/td][td]Medium[/td][td]
[/td][td]None[/td][td]Trooper Taylor[/td][/tr][tr][td]Baylor[/td][td]Medium[/td][td]
[/td][td]None[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Charlotte[/td][td]Medium[/td][td]
[/td][td]None[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Georgia[/td][td]Medium[/td][td]
[/td][td]None[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Missouri[/td][td]Medium[/td][td]
[/td][td]None[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Tennessee[/td][/tr][/table]

any truth to him being recruited didn’t see his name on any others pages or is this just a typo.

[quote=“truninersfan, post:57, topic:25131”]rivals.com has Elliott Alford a
Dual-threat quarterback
Hutchinson, Kansas
Hutchinson C.C.
View Map
[ul][li]Ht:6’2"[/li]
[li]Wt:195 lbs[/li]
[li]40:4.6 secs[/li]
[li]Bench Max:230[/li]
[li]Vertical:30 inches[/li]
[li]Class:2012 (Junior College - Dec Grad)[/li][/ul]
[table][tr][td]Auburn[/td][td]Medium[/td][td]
[/td][td]None[/td][td]Trooper Taylor[/td][/tr][tr][td]Baylor[/td][td]Medium[/td][td]
[/td][td]None[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Charlotte[/td][td]Medium[/td][td]
[/td][td]None[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Georgia[/td][td]Medium[/td][td]
[/td][td]None[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Missouri[/td][td]Medium[/td][td]
[/td][td]None[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Tennessee[/td][/tr][/table]

any truth to him being recruited didn’t see his name on any others pages or is this just a typo.[/quote]

I think it’s legit. When his name first popped up on rivals, I did a google search of his name and Jeff Mullen’s name popped up.

He plays on a juco powerhouse from Kansas (home state of Lambert) that recruits this area well (3 players from Rock Hill, SC alone). Since Alford graduates in the fall semester, he could conceivably play his season, acquaint himself with his new teammates at Charlotte as a sort-of redshirt in the spring, and play right away the next season. (*edit - maybe not - not sure if he would graduate in Dec 2011 or Dec 2012)

But, on the other hand, it’d be like getting the really hot chick to go with you to the prom. The kid can really play, judging by his vids/interest.

As a side note, coach Hibbs and coach Lambert have become fast friends. Hibbs has been making some intros to Kamsas juco coaches since he is well connected there as well.

So if Hibbs & Lambert are friends, does that mean Lambert won’t know the difference between a TD & a HR? :))