2012 POY Lutz Region: austinniner v jfickett

austinniner vs jfickett

A vote for jfick is a vote for a #badfan.

That Tat alone should get you into the Field of 64

That Tat alone should get you into the Field of 64[/quote]

I like how it makes Norm look like he’s tripping on 'shrooms.

I actually have better pictures of it now that it is finished. Just no need to pull out all the stops yet.

And if those fail…I could always switch to the “Over40niner” offense, which of course is posting pole vault worthy photos.

[quote=“jfickett, post:5, topic:26474”]I actually have better pictures of it now that it is finished. Just no need to pull out all the stops yet.

And if those fail…I could always switch to the “Over40niner” offense, which of course is posting pole vault worthy photos.[/quote]

Really the biggest thing you have to overcome is your lost to a ginger.

[quote=“NinerWupAss, post:6, topic:26474”][quote=“jfickett, post:5, topic:26474”]I actually have better pictures of it now that it is finished. Just no need to pull out all the stops yet.

And if those fail…I could always switch to the “Over40niner” offense, which of course is posting pole vault worthy photos.[/quote]

Really the biggest thing you have to overcome is your lost to a ginger.[/quote]

I will never overcome the results of “the race.” I’ve stopped trying. Like most MAJOR apologists, I’ve accepted losing.

Had to go with Job! The tat swayed me

I’ve never seen Job finish second in anything (no eyes in the back of my head) and I won’t start now!

OHHH SNAP!!

A big reason why we have whiteouts today! Job’s got my vote!

My vote is for Job, the metal is just too strong. Tenacious D

jfickett wins and is in