2013 Light Rail Bar Crawl!

Today!!

If you aren’t with us, you should be.

clt says the URL is ninety niners.

So, how is everyone’s hangover this morning?

I can’t speak to the hang over, but the night was a ton of fun. I hope everyone enjoyed it. Triple C brewery kinda killed the vibe early, but we recovered nicely at the Gin Mill.

What happened at Triple C brewery?

Nothing specifically - they only have beer, are a little bit of a walk from the stop and we were there too long. Those factors caused the group to break apart with some leaving early for other stops which really fractured the “crawling group dynamic”.

Had a great time. Thanks to all who organized it. Gin Mill was a hit with the rooftop deck, and to be fair by that point, if you were drinking you were starting to feel it. If you didn’t make it out, your loss.

Look forward to partying with you guys August 31st.

I had a wonderful time.

[quote=“CharSFNiners, post:48, topic:27785”]Had a great time. Thanks to all who organized it. Gin Mill was a hit with the rooftop deck, and to be fair by that point, if you were drinking you were starting to feel it. If you didn’t make it out, your loss.

Look forward to partying with you guys August 31st.[/quote]

:frowning:

[quote=“ZombieLew, post:50, topic:27785”][quote=“CharSFNiners, post:48, topic:27785”]Had a great time. Thanks to all who organized it. Gin Mill was a hit with the rooftop deck, and to be fair by that point, if you were drinking you were starting to feel it. If you didn’t make it out, your loss.

Look forward to partying with you guys August 31st.[/quote]

:([/quote]

You’re excused, due to distance reasons. We all know there are lurkers here, they should come. Or in NA’s case, stop trying to hide behind a thin veil of anonymity.

The great thing about this is that it will happen again June of 2014 - go ahead and make your plans.