2016 Basketball Season Ticket Swag

[quote=“charlotteguy88, post:17, topic:30550”][quote=“4ever niner, post:6, topic:30550”][quote=“charlottewkndbuzz, post:5, topic:30550”]Figured I start looking at basketball stuff since the niners and panthers don’t seem to have it this year.

I was recently looking at basketball plans and realized that section 104 is a student section in the middle. I can’t remember, but has 104 always been a student section since they moved the students behind the baskets?

I think I preferred the students along the sideline to compliment the alumni side (at least in regards to the forty niner chant). Chants and such just don’t seem as organize and fluid with students behind the baskets. From the games I went to, it also seemed like one side was always more into it than the other. If they were all on the sideline like before, they can all feed off the same energy at least. Just looking for something positive to look forward to since football has been draining. Also looking forward to seeing the new video board in Halton too![/quote] If I recall, 104 is for grad students. Yes, it has always been a student section.[/quote]
Saw on the tweeter that 104 was changed from grad students to Student 49er Club members this year. Aka, the die hard students will reclaim 104 like it use to be.[/quote]
Putting students in the end zones has not been a bad thing, but what they have done in 104 has been lame. If we had the success necessary to sell those seats to the general public that would be fine, but we don’t. So, I like rewarding students that chip in by joining the 49er Club. Let’s train them in the connection between donations and seats.

clt blames the kings. 104 is for gang green.