2017-18 pre season hoops thread

Thought 49er fans may be interested in this:

[quote=“NinerAdvocate, post:41, topic:31098”]Thought 49er fans may be interested in this:

[/quote]

clt agrees.

What is UNC Charlotte TV?

Better yet, why as an alum that actually cares about our school do I have to come to ninernation.net to find out?

[quote=“ImfromClayton, post:43, topic:31098”]What is UNC Charlotte TV?

Better yet, why as an alum that actually cares about our school do I have to come to ninernation.net to find out?[/quote]

It’s a dedicated channel for UNCC. For TWC/Spectrum it’s channel 22. They have academic stuff on there, they televise sporting events, show replays of games, a lot of other stuff. But it is only regional. Not sure of the radius for the coverage (Charlotte and surrounding counties prob).

clt says millenials don’t have cable. Cuts into the avocado toast budget.

Top 15 players in CUSA.

[size=12px][font=Helvetica][/size][size=12pt]https://thedailydragon.com/2017/11/03/top-15-players-in-conference-usa-hoops/[/size][size=12px][/font][/size]

Has details from the closed scrimmages been leaked yet or have they taken place yet?

Coastal scrimmage has happened. No details leaked.

Maybe because we sucked?

With all the reporting by Goodman, Rothstein, etc., on both the D-I closed scrimmages as well as the hurricane relief public ones, surprised there’s been nothing about our games. Definitely been some interesting results!

Run, no leaks on coastal side? Isn’t basketball insider stuff your wheel house? Come on now. The season hasn’t even started.

According to the Wofford Message Board, it looks like we won there by 12. :smiley:

Are you a Niner or GWU fan?

Unless wofford lost to both of us by 12 on the same day.

Unless wofford lost to both of us by 12 on the same day.[/quote]
it looks to me like we LOST by 12.

it looks to me like we LOST by 12.[/quote]

it looks to me like we LOST by 12.[/quote]

http://www.woffordterriers.com/schedule.aspx?path=mbball[/quote]

forget thet. I was looking at “Chatt” score. mea culpa.