2017 C-USA Football Bowl Games

…with three games left in season. I vote Bill Clark Nat’l Coach of the Year!

clt says to manage your expectations.

No way man, they lost to us

No way man, they lost to us[/quote]

I wonder if their fans are told to manage their expectations.

Bowl picture for C-USA coming into view.

From Underdog Dynasty:

[Quote]We learned who’s going bowling… and who’s not

After the Week 10 slate of games, five C-USA teams are bowl eligible— FAU, FIU, Marshall, North Texas, and UAB, and if you predicted that line-up back in August, you’re a freakin’ liar.

The conference has six bowl slots available, with a conditional agreement with the Independence Bowl for a seventh, provided the ACC or SEC doesn’t have enough teams (and they may not).

Southern Miss should be a lock for the 6th slot, as over the next two weeks they play Rice and Charlotte.
[/Quote]
Underdogdynasty.com: Three Things We Learned about C-USA in Week 10

Underdogdynasty.com: How Group of 5 Teams Could End Up in Power 5 Bowls this Season

These projections include a scenario in which Marshall plays in the Belk Bowl in Charlotte due to the lack of an eligible SEC team to face the ACC representative.

Underdogdynasty.com: Conference USA Bowl Projections Roundup: So many teams are going bowling this year

[quote=“Run49er, post:6, topic:31163”]These projections include a scenario in which Marshall plays in the Belk Bowl in Charlotte due to the lack of an eligible SEC team to face the ACC representative.

Underdogdynasty.com: Conference USA Bowl Projections Roundup: So many teams are going bowling this year[/quote]

If only we were bowl eligible…a cool dream…

[quote=“Ninerfan2012, post:7, topic:31163”][quote=“Run49er, post:6, topic:31163”]These projections include a scenario in which Marshall plays in the Belk Bowl in Charlotte due to the lack of an eligible SEC team to face the ACC representative.

Underdogdynasty.com: Conference USA Bowl Projections Roundup: So many teams are going bowling this year[/quote]

If only we were bowl eligible…a cool dream…[/quote]

You need to manage those expectations.

CUSA Bowl projections: Independence (Shreveport, La.): Wake Forest vs. Southern Miss*; Armed Forces (Fort Worth): Army vs. UTSA Birmingham: Memphis vs. MTSU* Bahamas: FIU vs. Ohio Gasparilla (St. Pete, Fla.): SMU vs. UAB Frisco (Texas): Houston vs. Marshall* Boca Raton: USF vs. FAU New Mexico (Albuquerque): North Texas vs. Fresno State New Orleans: Troy vs. Louisiana Tech

I’d be pissed as a Memphis fan with a top 25 team facing a pretty bad mtsu. This is why it’s hard for me to get too excited about bowl games. Early season ooc matchup far more interesting to me.

Or how about FAU getting a bowl game in their own stadium?

Now, granted, maybe it gives them a shot at USF, assuming USF wouldn’t schedule them.

None of these bowls excite me (travel) except for the Florida ones.

From Cyrus Smith at UD:

Underdogdynasty.com: Conference USA Bowl Projections Roundup: 10 Teams are eligible but not all will get in

our AD Spease liking the tweet by league? ::slight_smile:

ironic…we dished out 7 wins to CUSA,

Brad Lambert is Santa

UAB vs Ohio in the Bahamas Bowl.

Underdogdynasty.com: Year one of #TheReturn will finish in the Bahamas Bowl

Rock on UAB!

Conferenceusa.com: FB: C-USA Sending Record Nine Teams To Bowls

Underdogdynasty.com: UTSA snubbed from bowl selection despite 6-5 record

Four teams playing today.

R+L CARRIERS NEW ORLEANS BOWL
NORTH TEXAS (9-4)vs. TROY (10-2)

Saturday, Dec. 16 @ 1 p.m. (EST) Mercedes-Benz Superdome, New Orleans

GILDAN NEW MEXICO BOWL
MARSHALL (7-5) vs. COLORADO STATE (7-5)

Saturday, Dec. 16 @ 4:30 p.m. (EST) Dreamstyle Stadium, Albuquerque, NM

AUTO NATION CURE BOWL
WKU (6-6) vs. GEORGIA STATE (6-5)

Saturday, Dec. 16 @ 2:30 p.m. (EST) Camping World Stadium, Orlando

RAYCOM CAMELLIA BOWL
MIDDLE TENNESSEE (6-6) vs. ARKANSAS STATE (7-4)

Saturday, Dec. 16 @ 8 p.m. (EST) Crampton Bowl, Montgomery, AL

Conferenceusa.com: FB: C-USA Bowl Release

clt asks what channel is showing the niner bowl game?

Is the Toilet Bowl even televised this year?

C-USA 2-2 in December 16th bowl games.

Troy 50
North Texas 30

Georgia State 27
[b]WKU 17

Marshall 31[/b]
Colorado State 28

Middle Tennessee 35
Arkansas State 30