2017 hoops recruiting update

Maybe this staff has realized they are in over their heads, will finish out the season, and then resign, en masse.[/quote]or maybe just will give them an extension and cite lack of four years on contract as detrimental to recruiting.[/quote]

Bring back Alan Major for “Director of Recruiting” and to coach future bigs![/quote]

Getting off topic, but I hope that his health has returned and that he gets a good assistant coaching gig somewhere.[/quote]

Dude, he’s been on the bench at OSU all season with a saved head and glasses… ::)[/quote]

Looks a lot better![/quote]

LOL - finally. Why couldn’t he have shaved it while he was here? Oh well, hope his health is a lot better.

Im very confident in our coaches filling the needs this year

I pray that you’re right. Otherwise the hardcore group of about 100 of us might dwindle to single figures.

They didnt get good enough big guys this past year, that was evident early. The list has very few guards and I know 100% we dont want to repeat this season

Theres a couple very key selling points to get Jae’lyn here that I hope we touch baae with him and his family on.

We need some big men but I would love to get Tyler Maye at PG

I am glad he was able to save his head with so many people after it.

[quote=“mojoniner, post:26, topic:30800”]We need some big men but I would love to get Tyler Maye at PG[/quote]Maye is a big scorer, but not sure he’s an immediate help at PG. I think he is a guy that could come in and play behind JD, QJ and White though.

From what I have seen he can shoot it from 3 or drive with his quickness, makes good passes to get others involved, seems to have a very good basketball IQ and looks to have quick hands on D. But I have never seen him in person, I have only seen game film on him(not highlights).