2017 JUCO 6'3 287 C / OG Jalen Allen Hutch CC (Offer & Visit)

"All my life, I had been a center up until I got to college," Allen said. "I basically just moved to help my team and I feel like I had a pretty good year, but I've always played center up until the past two years, so I feel like I am pretty versatile and that can only help me.

“With my height, center is probably a better fit. My nickname for a long time has been ‘Junkyard Dog’ because I like to manhandle guys. I am aggressive and I like to fire off and be physical, but I also have good speed (4.9) so I can get out and pull and I think that surprises people a lot.”

Jalen Allen @DreamChaseUH_53 @ Hutch JuCo @bluedragonsport set @Charlotte49erFB Official visit this weekend https://twitter.com/JuCoFootballACE/status/819699650093531136/photo/1

Has Offers from Charlotte, Ohio, Tulane. Talking to ECU and others.

Competition level (opponents) isn’t always there in his highlight reel, but his motor always is. Really like what I see.

We definitely have PT available at center. If he is good enough, he may even be able to start for us.

I’m being dead serious… I read the title and thought that was our idea of a post in hoops…

Ditto. I almost threw up.