2017 players Charlotte still has a chance with!

2017 PG Howard Washington from Buffalo,Ny is a long PG. He is a great shooter and will pull up from anywhere.he is almost automatic you cannot leave him open. He could help improve this teams struggling 3 point percentage. He also is a good passer always looking for open man. He doesn’t real play defense and he sometimes depends too much on the 3 ball.He has other interest from butler,Syracuse,Boston college,Norte dame,Virginia tech, Virginia, Wake Forrest and Memphis. He Reminds me a lot of Wesley Matthews on the Dallas Mavericks

2017 PF Moses Wright from Raleigh,NC is very skinny but makes up for it with athleticism. He is a guard in a big man’s body. He handles and shoots the ball very well. Can spread the floor very well and causes several mismatches with his ball handling. He is very skinny right now has time to gain more weight.Has other interest from Georgia tech,Virginia tech,furman,and Wake Forrest. He reminds me of Brandon Ingram.

2017 PG Tyler Maye from FarmVille, NC is explosive! One of the more exciting players on the list! He is a a very high volume scorer! He is quick as lightning and uses that to get to the rim. His mid range jumper is very good. He use his explosiveness and athleticism to score at a high volume. Not many people have his combination of speed and explosiveness! Sometimes his shot selection is very questionable but has ability to make them at times. other Interest from Kansas State, Tennessee,Cincinnati,VCU, coastal Carolina, and Winthrop. He reminds me a lot of Brandon Jennings.

2017 CG James Scott from Pine Bluff, AR is a floor general. He plays great defense! He plays both guard positions very well. He makes all the right plays and rarely turns the ball over. He makes his teammates better with his passing. He can also take over a game when he needs to! He gets to the rim at ease and finishes very well. He is a inconsistent shooter but has a lot potential and time to fix it. He has interest from Arkansas Pine Bluff, Central Arkansas, Georgia Southern, Lipscomb,UNCG,UTEP,New Mexico State,Saint Francis,Ole miss,and Marshall. He reminds me a of Tyreke Evans.

Thanks!

clt says thanks coach price!

And why do I feel that we do not get any of those players?

would love to have Maye and Wright

:))

Am I correct that we have 6 opens spots and no commits for these yet with spring signing day 3 weeks away?

Howard committed to Syracuse

Maye is high interest, latest from Clemson and Nebraska. Was recently offered by Kansas State.

Moses is interesting and hoping to get in touch with him soon.

https://agent49.net/jailan-haslem-tyler-maye-visit-charlotte/Maye visits us starting today, along with Jailan Haslem (link). Tennessee is another team to watch out for that is after Maye (have room now that Kwe Parker has transferred out).

I really like Moses Wright, he’s an interesting one to follow for sure.

[quote=“Southern_eagle, post:1, topic:30879”]2017 PG Howard Washington from Buffalo,Ny is a long PG. He is a great shooter and will pull up from anywhere.he is almost automatic you cannot leave him open. He could help improve this teams struggling 3 point percentage. He also is a good passer always looking for open man. He has other interest from butler,Syracuse,Boston college,Norte dame,Virginia tech, Virginia, Wake Forrest and Memphis. He Reminds me a lot of Wesley Matthews on the Dallas Mavericks

2017 PF Moses Wright from Raleigh,NC is very skinny but makes up for it with athleticism. He is a guard in a big man’s body. He handles and shoots the ball very well. Can spread the floor very well and causes several mismatches with his ball handling. Has other interest from Georgia tech,Virginia tech,furman,and Wake Forrest. He reminds me of Brandon Ingram.

2017 PG Tyler Maye from FarmVille, NC is explosive! One of the more exciting players on the list! He is a a very high volume scorer! He is quick as lightning and uses that to get to the rim. His mid range jumper is very good. He use his explosiveness and athleticism to score at a high volume. Not many people have his combination of speed and explosiveness! Has other Interest from Kansas State, Tennessee,Cincinnati,VCU, coastal Carolina, and Winthrop. He reminds me a lot of Brandon Jennings.

2017 CG James Scott from Pine Bluff, AR is a floor general. He plays great defense! He plays both guard positions very well. He makes all the right plays and rarely turns the ball over. He makes his teammates better with his passing. He can also take over a game when he needs to! He gets to the rim at ease and finishes very well. Has interest from Arkansas Pine Bluff, Central Arkansas, Georgia Southern, Lipscomb,and Marshall. He reminds me a of Tyreke Evans.[/quote]

Of the 4 players mentioned, only one is not a guard.

[quote=“49r9r, post:9, topic:30879”][quote=“Southern_eagle, post:1, topic:30879”]2017 PG Howard Washington from Buffalo,Ny is a long PG. He is a great shooter and will pull up from anywhere.he is almost automatic you cannot leave him open. He could help improve this teams struggling 3 point percentage. He also is a good passer always looking for open man. He has other interest from butler,Syracuse,Boston college,Norte dame,Virginia tech, Virginia, Wake Forrest and Memphis. He Reminds me a lot of Wesley Matthews on the Dallas Mavericks

2017 PF Moses Wright from Raleigh,NC is very skinny but makes up for it with athleticism. He is a guard in a big man’s body. He handles and shoots the ball very well. Can spread the floor very well and causes several mismatches with his ball handling. Has other interest from Georgia tech,Virginia tech,furman,and Wake Forrest. He reminds me of Brandon Ingram.

2017 PG Tyler Maye from FarmVille, NC is explosive! One of the more exciting players on the list! He is a a very high volume scorer! He is quick as lightning and uses that to get to the rim. His mid range jumper is very good. He use his explosiveness and athleticism to score at a high volume. Not many people have his combination of speed and explosiveness! Has other Interest from Kansas State, Tennessee,Cincinnati,VCU, coastal Carolina, and Winthrop. He reminds me a lot of Brandon Jennings.

2017 CG James Scott from Pine Bluff, AR is a floor general. He plays great defense! He plays both guard positions very well. He makes all the right plays and rarely turns the ball over. He makes his teammates better with his passing. He can also take over a game when he needs to! He gets to the rim at ease and finishes very well. Has interest from Arkansas Pine Bluff, Central Arkansas, Georgia Southern, Lipscomb,and Marshall. He reminds me a of Tyreke Evans.[/quote]

Of the 4 players mentioned, only one is not a guard.[/quote]

While I’d love to see a couple more scoring play makers… saying we need bigs is the understatement of the century

clt says we need to land this kid. He has the clutch gene and has personal connections to the school.

Even I, the eternal optimist, had this EXACT same thought.

But it’s cool, I’m sure the staff has a solid plan to bring in a half the Cape Fear CC team…

:frowning:

Even I, the eternal optimist, had this EXACT same thought.

But it’s cool, I’m sure the staff has a solid plan to bring in a half the Cape Fear CC team…

:([/quote]

As long as it is the tall half

Anyone have any news on the weekend visits ?
Was hoping to see a verbal from Maye by now (praying rather!)