2017 Sage Surratt Offered

Dynamic Scorer/ Football Star Earns Charlotte Offer
https://charlotte.n.rivals.com/news/dynamic-scorer-football-star-earns-charlotte-offer

Glad we showed interest, glad we offered, but not holding my breath.

Yea, Looks like he is leaning toward football and probably going to play with his brother (with both of them walking on in Basketball). Think he only has one ship for Basketball.

Saw him this weekend at the NC Preps guards showcase. He didn’t overly impress me. He’s a big kid but doesn’t really have the skills of a guard. He’s undersized for a college power forward though. The one kid that really impressed me was Kody Shubert. I think we are recruiting him. He really shoots the ball well.

I have a nephew at East Lincoln, so have been aware of the Surratt brothers for some time. Sage definitely will be able to chose between football or basketball as his main ride in college. While our chances of landing him are slim at best, glad to know Coach is recruiting the top players in the area.

Sage has withdrawn from East Lincoln and signs point to him heading to Lincolnton.

Jumping from one 2A team to another, only about 15 minutes farther away from campus.

Shelbystar.com: Sage Surratt will not return to East Lincoln, plans to attend Lincolnton