2019 & 2020 Early Hoops Expectations

In the fashion of Trump, we should nickname him. “Sleepy” Scott would be good if it weren’t already taken.

I’m surprised he didn’t take the recent early retirement the O offered; he’s 63 years old.

He didn’t take it because retirement would mean he would have to work harder.

We’ll be ok if we win the five 1-2 point games we have recently let slip away, and win some no one expects us to, we’ll be back on the road to relevance.

You guys can get pissed at me if you want, but the same people hyping up this roster will be the same ones calling it crap in February. It is all about setting expectations and some just don’ know how to do it. We are about 2 to 3 months removed from not making the CUSA tournament and someone wrote we should be top 5 in CUSA with this roster. We lost our leading scorer, but somehow 3 bench playing transfers and 4 incoming freshmen are going to bring us in the top half of the conference.

I do agree that this team should be more enjoyable to watch and fun to watch grow. Now everyone carry on with how much CUSA sucks and how much ground we just gained.

1 Like

25-7 at least.

sweet 16!

That was me saying I don’t see why we can’t finish top 3 to 5 in conference. I did say maybe I’m rushing things and yes I am when we don’t know anything about most of these players. we could just as easily finish in the bottom 5. Just trying to think positive about the potential we have with a full roster and the most talent on paper we have had in a few years. I can definitely understand your point of view and I will not be bashing this team as long as I see progress this coming season.

1 Like