2019 Football Recruiting Thread

Bulk up, son!

We landed a 2019 QB this morning. Quinton Patten from Blythewood, SC. He also had an offer from Coastal.

There is no 247 or Rivals page at this moment for Quinton.

I need to check with my FIL. My inlaws live in Blythewood and follows football.

Definitely needs to add about 30 lbs. but the tenacity is there.

another kid with no rivals page or offers(except coastal).

Hey 2k, I didn’t see Kei’Trel Clark on our list of commitments on the Agent 49 site.

Maxpreps has him. One game stats and video.

Landed a commit from Vance:

New page live on Agent49.net

Prince Bemah, Gastonia Huss, LB: Charlotte 49ers recruit had 103 tackles as a junior. As a senior, he’s led Huss (7-0) to its best start since 1976 with 79 tackles and 3.5 sacks.

This kid from Huss is the real deal. That team is the real deal.

Huskie Pride! City Wide!

Yes they are. They lead the conference and have impressive wins over good teams Kings Mtn. and last week shut out Crest 14-0. Hope this young man doesn’t flip on us.

Congrats! This Huss team is special and could win the State title. (said the Ashley alum/Ashbrook fan. )

It’s a funny situation, because the coaching staff that recruited him is unlikely to be here, but we should have a better staff in place when he arrives, but that may not keep him.

Go Greenwave!

Tulane?

I may live in Gastonia now (in the Huss district) but I’m still a Bessemer City kid at heart. GO Jackets!

Your high school should have been merged with Cheeryville in the 70’s. West Gaston Iron Jackets anyone?

This thread is gonna be wild by the time it’s all said and done with potential staff changes and the early signing period. Gonna need a large notepad.