2020 Football Recruiting Thread

Would have loved to have gotten him to validate our new recruiting prowess and because of his name but, looking at his video, I wonder how well he fits Healy’s desire for a dual threat WB.

Looks like 247 has finally been updated with some of our recent commits.

We are currently 8th in the conference overall, but our average player rating of 83.67 is 1st in CUSA.

7 Likes

clt says that is the Heals impact

Is Demond Stewart on campus in fall camp, because I don’t see him on the roster?

I believe he did:

Roster doesn’t include him, Jaison Williams or Tyler Murray as of last time I checked.

Mallard Creek vs Dutch Fork is on ESPN News right now. Just turned it on but I assume Arabee Muslim is playing for MC.

1 Like

Yes and they mentioned he was a “UNC Charlotte” commit early in the game.

2 Likes

Catawba Ridge is the new school down here in Fort Mill. Hopefully staff is already aware. 2-0 so far against weaker competition. No seniors on roster.

anyone wanna update this?

I assume you’re referencing the commitment from Braylin Johnson?

Attended the Ashbrook Senior Day game Friday night. During recognition of the football seniors, 4 were announced as going to Charlotte. I don’t remember their names. Wonder if they plan to try to walk on, because I haven’t seen we’re recruiting them. Not surprised, since their team is 0-5 but played pretty well offensively vs Forestview.

They must have meant UNC-CH!!!

I know you’re kidding but they specifically said “UNC Charlotte “.

Caylin Newton visiting us Saturday.

Trey Creamer commits!

1 Like

Trey Creamer should be a good pick up, he spent two years with an Iowa program that is notorious for developing players

clt says our secondary is going to be absurd

1 Like

Creamer seems to be from the same hs/hometown as Cruz and Trevor Lawrence (and a couple other past players of ours, iirc).

according to their snarky post, he never played a down.

Anybody know how Newton’s visit went?