2020 Football Recruiting Thread

Good lord, watching his Hudl videos is like watching a grown man blocking middle school kids.

Hes got sec offers. Unlikely addition but happy to see Healy and staff try.

2 Likes

Q&A ($) with the first commit of 2020, D’Jordan Strong

1 Like

Do we have a scholly left in 2019?

Good question, I put that in the Patron post comments, as well as a few more bits of info.

Here’s one of the official visitors for this weekend:

2 Likes

Patron post for this weekends visitors is now unlocked for all to view, and added 1 more highly-rated JUCO recruit…

Commitment tracker is up and running…

Charlotte just got their first commit from Mallard Creek since I think 2014(please correct me if wrong), that’s big.
So so excited for what Healy is doing in this city and around the state. The talk of the Cam Newton 7 on 7 was the mega camp at Charlotte and what Healy was doing there.

4 Likes

Is d’jordan strong coming for next year?

He’s 2020, I believe would enroll in Jan 2020.

Q&A ($) with recent Football commit Anthony Jackson:

It seems that Patron has co-opted all news re recruiting on the board. I’m an in-between follower. I’m interested in Charlotte 49er news but it’s not in my budget. How do we fix this? 49er news should not be a proprietary item.

1 Like

Moss will literally give you access to it for any amount of money.

He dedicates a lot of time to getting this information and doing writeups. Asking for a minimum of $1/mo is way undervaluing his time in my opinion.

3 Likes

Another Q&A, this time with late 2019 commit Demond Stewart:

clt says Muslim is our 4th highest player in program history

Appreciate that, NN.

Cash Devaugh Q&A ($) | https://www.patreon.com/posts/27910162

i didn’t mean to minimize or undervalue 2K’s effort and contribution. he is the champion of the board in my opinion. i just miss being able to check in on recruiting, etc every now and then.