2021-22 MBB Charlotte @ App State, 11/18 6:30 PM ESPN+

I actually like it better than ours. They have a track just like we do, except theirs is on the outside of all the seating. I hate the location of the track in Halton. Wish we could move it to behind all the seating and move the upper level right behind the lower level.

I donā€™t know what Hill and company have in mind for Halton but I would bet the track and some if not all of the pull out seating is as good as gone. Itā€™s no longer a primary gym for students to use with the addition of UREC and the Belk renovation. Some of the line items in the leaked master plan doc show demolition/seating/risers. Things that make you think Halton is in for some good changes!

1 Like

clt bets we add suites and hospitality areas. maybe take capacity to 7-8 k?

1 Like

Can anyone tell if Trapp was in the background practicing?

Trapp is warming up in this shot.

1 Like

Either a game tone decision or he is playing. That is good news!

2 Likes

FWIW, the line has moved to App -2.5 from -5 at the open. I donā€™t follow ball lines as much, but in football that would be a pretty big swing, especially with the line only opening a day ago.

Cannot access the game. Says unable to play video. Contact customer care. WTF!?!?

App announcers ā€œman this is a big crowd here tonight,ā€ meanwhile from the TV angles I can see the lower 10 rows appear to be half full if that.

A lot of Appies forgot to give their all today. Are dem Heels on TV?

Having been to all of our home MBB games, including the UGA exhibition, weā€™re not in any position to diss anyone else about attendance.

Coming from someone who lives in the Triangle and hasnā€™t gone to any games during COVID, I canā€™t say too much myself anyway. But we seem like we at least fill the lower bowl, if this is a good crowd for app it seems to be much worse than our poorly attended games.

Quickest half I have ever seen. Good half from the Niners! Jahmir and Jackson are playing great!

30k here. Easy.

What is with these uniforms!!

Is the gold now yellow?

What is the CLT acronym on the chest??? Is that the airport codešŸ˜³

Just looked it is the Airport code.

So are we Charlotte, C or CLT??

These announcers are ridiculous. Continue to rave about the nonexistent crowd and homering their way through every play.

2 Likes

WTF is happening? Up 17, now could be under 10 with an app score. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Ugggā€¦from 17 to 4.

Ron Sanchez = Mike Pratt II. Always waited too late to call the timeouts.

2 Likes

Sanchez $h!t.